What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R19 vs Broncos

GongPanther

Referee
Tis a mere hiccup. We needed a run together with the returning players. We'll get our premiership goals back on track next week.

Copperhead

Juniors
records are made to be broken, keep getting the shit out of our system before the finals, reality checks are always good - frustrating tonight - 100%, absolutely diabolical at times, but i saw enough in the second that we had belief we could alter the result tonight and the boys showed a bit of fight, which is what we want as fans.... it could have been worse, we could've just looked disinterested and it could have become 60-0....

Griffin can coach, had my doubts last year and early this year, but im backing him in, i cant see an Ivan side showing belief they could come back from 32-0 down.

any side in our position at the half tonight wouldnt have come down from 32-0.....

we gotta take the shit times with the good, we're still a chance in 2018, good to see mansour & Waqa get more minutes and looking confident in themselves.

hopefully DWZ & Aekins come in for Chrichton & Luai (hope the injury isnt too bad) next week.

pick ourselves up, wipe the dirt off us and rip in at training all next week, we go again next Saturday afternoon at Lottoland.

I don't share your confidence. We only scored points in the second half because the Broncs had already won at halftime and dropped intensity. Lost 4 of our last 5 and look a shambles.

tripster

Juniors
The refereeing was also diabolical. This season has been the worst I have seen - I have watched the majority of the games this season (not just Penrith games) and the overall standard has been shocking.

Perenara has honestly been one of the better referees the past two months, which just reinforces it.

Sutton and Klein are abysmal. The only reason Origin was any good was that they put their whistles away.

How on earth Milford wasn’t binned when he yanked CHN to the ground off the ball by his hair? Why wasn’t it put on report? If you did that in a junior league game you’d be sent off.

Last edited:

Das Hassler

Bench
I'll have money on panthers next week....a side with that talent always bounces back from a flogging. ..maybe the jarring wakeup you needed and just in time

TheFrog

Coach
TheFrog's Player Ratings

Luai 4
Mansour 6
Blake 6
Whare 5
Crichton 3
Maloney 3
Cleary 6
Merrin 5
Katoa 5
Tamou 6
Yeo 7
Kikau 7
Fisher-Harris 6

Peachey 7
Harawira-Naera 6
Hetherington 5
Leota 4

Referee Rating Klein (4)

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
Better luck next year fellas I really thought this was your year
After the last few weeks I thought we had lost our way. Excuses of us with injuries and soo players missing let me to believe that we were no chance of winning the premiership.
Then our lucky charm comes to the rescue.
Thanks Rhyno

unKwn

Juniors
I believe in wake up calls, but this? this just kills all momentum heading in to the finals and any hope of finishing top 4.

TheFrog

Coach
Maloney might be in a spot of bother for his shoulder charge in the first half. Milford also might get a contrary conduct charge for hair pulling but it'll only be a fine.