What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd15 2023: Non Parra games

King-Gutho94

Coach
Pressure building on Trent Robbo at the Roosters.

Don't think Politis will pull the trigger if they miss finals this year but he will certainly be under the pump next year to go deep into September I reckon.

Uncle nick doesn't put up with mediocrity for too long.

Pazza

First Grade

Don't think Politis will pull the trigger if they miss finals this year but he will certainly be under the pump next year to go deep into September I reckon.

I wonder how robbo would go at a club without the pulling power of the Roosters

Sensei Cobra

Juniors
Roosters getting worse every week
Teddy out of form the halves aren’t working and they have some v average forwards

King-Gutho94

Coach
I wonder how robbo would go at a club without the pulling power of the Roosters
Yeah well if he went onto the market in say 2025 would you take him & replace BA.

By then both Robbo and BA would have been at a club 12 years both would need a change I suspect.

It's an interesting question though would he be as good a coach elsewhere without the sombrero.

Sensei Cobra

Juniors
My point is I think they’ve been ordinary for a while and it’s only been through some of their stars, Teddy, manu etc that they have been able to mask over the cracks …. Not any more

Eelogical

Referee

Maybe he'll make a move on BA if that's the case.

eels_fan

First Grade
My guess is Hynes got a call in the last 24 hours from Freddy letting him know he won’t he starting half, and now he’s either throwing his dummy, or it’s smashed his confidence.

sharks will be out of premiership contention with the 50 rule by the end of this game

King-Gutho94

Coach
I don't think Fittler and Brandy have helped Nicho here.

I think he felt needed to produce a miracle to get in.

And sums up why NSW continues to falter lack of trust or loyalty.

Bring in players and spit them out on a moments notice after 1 game.

Hynes has been lurking around the side for 18 months the moment has come to pick him and its basically been decided Moses has got the jump on him and only needs to get through tomorrow injury free.

Good luck Mitch let's hope you can finally own the clutch moments.

Latest posts