What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ride Em Cowboy

Chins get the wins

First Grade
You are one of a kind

You are one of a kind,.

Only you could come on here after the statement we made in that 40 minutes and make such a statement.

You have serious issues mate.
Yeah the bloke who's not ok with what Soni Luke has continually done in our jersey is the one with issues. You're a sick man

Kilkenny

Coach
The first 40 tonight was amazing, the Cowboys had all the possession and field position in the first 20 and we repelled them.

Just a real statement of intent. Again they got field position early in the second half and scored the two tries but we held our nerve and put them to the sword.

Great performance tonight. Thrilled. Really enjoyed it. Crowd were amazing. The Mexican wave a first was rather special.

Black Diamond

Juniors
I think the broncos played the game of chess resting players believing Cleary would do the same.
Giving them the minor premiership.But Ivan not only does not rest but also wins the game giving us the game against the warriors
Kevin check
Kevvie left with egg on his face. Bleating in the media that Broncs have been best team all year, sorry Kevvie, no you're not, you came second.

It backfired big time on him, Ivan outsmarted him.

tripster

Juniors
If there is anyone who doubts what it means to win the MP well you had to be there tonight.

It was truly special, old boys day, a superb performance just a great night to enjoy for those who were there to enjoy it.

Truly special. Privileged to have been there tonight.

I agree, I reckon in terms of atmosphere and all round experience it was the best home game I have ever been to (and I have been to a lot!)

Last edited:

maple_69

Bench
Really liked Sommertons game tonight. Ran when the markers were shot, kept his service simple otherwise and defends adequately. Looked to handle the pace much better than his first game. Soni has done those things in patches also but not very often so we’ll see. Would definitely like to see Sommerton given a shot at deputising for Kenny next year.I’d have Peach spelling Kenny for 15 next week and then Cogger once Luai is back.

Nice game, back to normal service. Our real ace in the hole is Tago and Sorenson I think. We’ve been playing with a busted left edge for most of the year. Just having genuine strike on both edges tonight made us so much more incisive. Add Sorro to that and we are a very different side to the workmanlike attack we’ve seen a lot this year.

I reckon Tito needs a shout out as well, despite the couple of errors. He’s starting to find his way into games outside of just being a reliable metreage/defensive winger. The kid has a stack of talent and we’re starting to see it just when we are about to start looking around for who will replace Critta’s class.