What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ride Em Cowboy

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Sorro you can give less game time to, 50 mins from him 30 Hosking

Sommerton's injury meant Peachey got mins in as well.

So their lack of match fitness isn't a concern
Match fitness in an NRL squad, should never be a concern.

isaiah

Bench
Half the spine is out... its a stronger line up than expected. But missing a hooker and a half isn't exactly full strength.

Also missing May and possibly Tago...and good chance Ivan rests more guys like he has done every week lately
Wouldn’t call luai a half. Just the non dominant partner of the 7

Crashtest

Juniors
The only downer about tonight for me is the games we get to see Critta in black are coming to an end. He has been so good this year.

Agree with you there. He is going to be a huge loss next year.

I wish he could ask for his Canterbury contract to be ripped up for mental health reasons of not wanting to go to a basket case team.

Frankus

Juniors
Luai plays if we make the prelim. And if we lose week one then Luai still plays the next game. There is no way he will be kept out but he is an obvious risk and we must have cover. He is also excellent cover at 7.

Cogger playing 9 recently and now 6 suggests he might be the man. Ivan himself said there is an opportunity for him.
As big a loss as Luai is, I think the way we played last night and with Sorensen back we could win the lot without him.

Hooked

Juniors
The Panthers will bank $200,000 for finishing first past the post. Another quirky titbit is they will now wear their black jersey if they reach the grand final. Had they finished second and met Brisbane in the decider, they would have worn the pink playing strip being the ‘away’ team.

Iamback

Coach
The Panthers will bank $200,000 for finishing first past the post. Another quirky titbit is they will now wear their black jersey if they reach the grand final. Had they finished second and met Brisbane in the decider, they would have worn the pink playing strip being the ‘away’ team.

And people say it doesn't matter

Iamback

Coach
The high performance teams at the NRL level are all over it. Our players are elite athletes and have been playing in our system for years.

They are and like with Tago getting 60 mins last night, They will do something similar with Kenny and Sorro. Particularly as we have week 2 off

Luke Bowden

First Grade

That’s actually excellent! I do love the black jerseys

Luke Bowden

First Grade
They are and like with Tago getting 60 mins last night, They will do something similar with Kenny and Sorro. Particularly as we have week 2 off
It depends on their injuries, Tago had a hammy, so that’s pretty standard for an OB.

MugaB

Coach
Ivan outsmarted me playing Cogger at 7 and Nathan at 6 a lot. Not sure it was a great idea to show this in a nothing game though.
Its better this way as nathans running game is a lot stronger, and he was the aus school boy 5/8th, funnily enough drinkwater was his halfback..
Cogger is better off guiding the side around, i had a feeling this would go this way its funny the commentators were saying nathan is running alot in this game, had zero idea that he was in at 5/8th for most of the game... i suppose its not noticeable as the Great Yeoweh is 1st receiver most of the time

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Its better this way as nathans running game is a lot stronger, and he was the aus school boy 5/8th, funnily enough drinkwater was his halfback..
Cogger is better off guiding the side around, i had a feeling this would go this way its funny the commentators were saying nathan is running alot in this game, had zero idea that he was in at 5/8th for most of the game... i suppose its not noticeable as the Great Yeoweh is 1st receiver most of the time

Exactly. It looked almost seemless too. Which was great. So good to see Tago back. Gee he stiffens up the defence in the middle, along with his step and strength. He didn't miss a beat.

Really hoping Scotty too hotty and Kenny are back this week.