What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Fangs

Coach
He was insane to take a job under Gus, f**k that shit. The decision to play Burton at 7 is almost Freddy putting Bwaith at fullback level stuff

Its just pressure.

They weren't getting results. The first thing everyone says is don't shuffle the deck chairs but if you keep losing your hand is forced. Not just pressure from fans/board but also from the players who get restless.

Its very difficult for a rookie coach to fix that kind of problem once the slide starts. The Dogs would have thrown in the towel early if they could of. Their 2024 season started in May this year.

By that logic we should be shopping Nathan to get ready for Jett. While he is here he plays if fit and in form.

The being able to sign for another team a year out really needs to go. I understand people hating it, but it causes so much irrationality with fans.
You misunderstood.

soc123_au

Staff member
He was insane to take a job under Gus, f**k that shit. The decision to play Burton at 7 is almost Freddy putting Bwaith at fullback level stuff
Braith at 1 was at least funny, Burto at 7 was just sad.

I'd say Gus is probably tinkering, but he has lost his edge. He was a gun, with every decision bang on until around 2015. I also think their Board set up is a disaster, 2 year terms is just begging for trying miracle plays to keep power. Also I reckon Laundy has a lot more control than he should have. No surprise that clubs with Sponsors calling the shots are a rabble. Tinkler Knights, Brydens Tigers, Penn family Eagles & Laundy's Dogs. Thank f**k Oak stuck to making new and exciting Milk flavours instead of telling Ivan what to do.

Braith at 1 was at least funny, Burto at 7 was just sad.

I'd say Gus is probably tinkering, but he has lost his edge. He was a gun, with every decision bang on until around 2015. I also think their Board set up is a disaster, 2 year terms is just begging for trying miracle plays to keep power. Also I reckon Laundy has a lot more control than he should have. No surprise that clubs with Sponsors calling the shots are a rabble. Tinkler Knights, Brydens Tigers, Penn family Eagles & Laundy's Dogs. Thank f**k Oak stuck to making new and exciting Milk flavours instead of telling Ivan what to do.
Can you enlighten me what our new sponsor is?

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
So 4 amazing years and Luai hasn't even earned the right to sort out his career in private? Bit over emotional.

I totally agree. Luai (as with others) deserves privacy whilst he sorts out his future. Carrying on like a pocl chop or railing about this solves nothing.

Wouldn't shock me to see Luai sign say for a year, whilst the deck chairs are moved to find extra money for him. Like what happened with Martin.

After 3 trophies and rings I believe we owe the players (as fans) that much. Especially when they are still producing quality on the field.

isaiah

Bench
I totally agree. Luai (as with others) deserves privacy whilst he sorts out his future. Carrying on like a pocl chop or railing about this solves nothing.

Wouldn't shock me to see Luai sign say for a year, whilst the deck chairs are moved to find extra money for him. Like what happened with Martin.

After 3 trophies and rings I believe we owe the players (as fans) that much. Especially when they are still producing quality on the field.
I go back a bit, but i remember the knights giving more to joey and flicking ben kennedy. ruined them for a decade

Latest posts