What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are Storm Fans going to get behind in the finals?

Who are Storm fans going to back in the finals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will be going to all of the home game from now on in...I often watch the U20's and will now go and watch the NSW comp side as well.

MsStorm

Bench
I'm the bloke who wanders up and down the sideline with the notebook (on the other side of the field to where the reserves sit)

I have full respect to the Storm fans who do go to the NSW Cup games. These people are imo, the best supporters.

The crowds are generally around the 50-75 mark, which in NSW Cup standards, is slightly above average.

Entry is free, and the footy the Storm boys play is very open and fast, it's caught a lot of the top teams unaware.

Yeah its a good day out and like suburban footy in a sense.

This is their first year in the comp. and attending these games will catch on with time. Many supporters follow their fortunes of course and would love to go to the games, but life can be very busy for most people.

Saturday's game was scheduled well, with the U/20's and first grade at the new stadium shortly after the game finished.

MsStorm

Bench
I will be going to all of the home game from now on in...I often watch the U20's and will now go and watch the NSW comp side as well.

Here you go, next home games :

R.18 Sat. July 10 vs Newtown Jets at OP
R.20 Sat. July 24 vs Central Coast Centurions at OP
R.21 Sat. July 31 vs Shellharbour Dragons at OP
R.24 Sat. Aug.21 vs Auckland Vulcans at OP
R.26 Sun. Sep. 5 vs Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs at OP

Just check the times the games are played with the Storm.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
good work MsStorm.

The games are usually played at 3pm on Saturday, however if the NRL side is playing at 5.30 at AAMI, they will start the NSW Cup game at 2pm.

The way the NSW Cup boys are going, they'll have at least 2 finals matches as well.

Bluestar

Juniors
I recon I will go west tigers, I am newbie to rug league and don't know much of the rivalry,I do know however that St George and Manly along with parramatta are no ,no,s for any storm supporter,,I reckon the eels shot em selves in the foot with the disgraceful treatment of that young storm supporter and there constant whining about wanting to take storms perm cup from them,,,they had the chance to do that on the day but weren't good enough so to give em the trophy now would be a bit hollow ,so just to my untrained rugby eye I reckon the west tigers ,when they play at their best will be to good for anyone else,the broncos can also be a threat but I feel the poor start to the year will be to.much to make up ,,,so for what it's worth,the tigers are premiership bound,,,,

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Storm players have dominated in NSW Residents rep team selection.

Justin O'Neill (Wing), Gareth Widdop (Five-Eighth), Rory Kostjasyn (Hooker and captain), Jesse Bromwich (prop) and Hep Cahill (Lock) have all been picked.

LESStar58

Referee
Anyone but the Dragons.

I envision a Tigers Vs. Panthers decider with the Panthers winning in an epic 2nd half.

LESStar58

Referee
Whoever is playing Saints or the eels is the basic answer.

If by some chance it's Saints Vs Parra I will back the Eels to the hilt. Nothing would make me happier than to see St.George-Illawarra trophyless. Yes, I know St.George won all those premierships but the merged entity's cupboard is bare.

Have you ever wondered what your life would be like had you been given more oygen at birth?
Failtard.

Unitewe stand ah? You guys were $1million over the cap for this season alone...you f**king scum cheating parasites, your a f**king cancer to the NRL your club, supporters and anyone associated with the Storm, do us all a favour and die