What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2010

BunniesMan

Immortal
I really feel for Stewart. He looked abosolutely shattered. Good luck to the guy. He should worry about his life first then footy.

Agreed. Don't like Manly but I hope he has a lot of success next year, he deserves it more than just about anyone else.

MSIH

Bench
Given your recent finals history I thought you'd be back on the flagon and happy to sit and talk about 'what could have been' and not watching at all.

And you'd know all about respectable recent finals histories?

One Grand Final appearance in 10 years, yeah really successful :roll:

ozjet1

the AFL footy show did a similar opener so much better last week.

been entertaining on the whole tho.

but this week's show, celebrating the game and GF week, didnt need the Stewart sh*t. Who gives a f**k....a blatant ratings grab by shifting the focus back to off-field matters. I doubt they wouldve shown it down at the live site.

Without_a_Spoon

Juniors
the AFL footy show did a similar opener so much better last week.

been entertaining on the whole tho.

but this week's show, celebrating the game and GF week, didnt need the Stewart sh*t. Who gives a f**k....a blatant ratings grab by shifting the focus back to off-field matters. I doubt they wouldve shown it down at the live site.

Then you would be wrong. They did show it.. And I think it's an important facet. If they gave it so much publicity then 18 months ago then he deserves his right of reply..

Fein

First Grade

But but BUT, the stmerge d0nuts are the most successful club in the universe!!!

DeeJ

Bench
What the f**k was with that scrag doing some sort of rap in the potbellies song?

I've seen her do live performances with them at clubs and festivals. She's usually better than that.

Also I missed a bit at the start, did all the presenters have a song? I only saw Mario, Wendell and Fatty.

I've seen her do live performances with them at clubs and festivals. She's usually better than that.

Also I missed a bit at the start, did all the presenters have a song? I only saw Mario, Wendell and Fatty.

Robbo, Brohman and Beau Ryan (as DJ Yallah) did songs as well.

andrew057

First Grade
The Stewart interview was quite sad.

Absolutely disgraceful the NRL had next to zero correspondence with Brett since the "incident" occurred until now. Thought it was petty for Fatty to say "the NRL got in contact with Manly, but nothing happened and they wished him the best with his court case." What a cop out.

Best of luck to him and hopefully he gets back to his best in the coming years, he deserves it.

andrew057

First Grade
The Stewart interview was quite sad.

Absolutely disgraceful the NRL had next to zero correspondence with Brett since the "incident" occurred until now. Thought it was petty for Fatty to say "the NRL got in contact with Manly, but nothing happened and they wished him the best with his court case." What a cop out.

Best of luck to him and hopefully he gets back to his best in the coming years, he deserves it.

Eagle_Rocker

Juniors
f**king SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZE.

I didnt tune in to watch a f**king tawny frogmouth go on about how he was 'innocent'.

f**k OFF, ITS GRAND FINAL WEEK merkin.

I recorded the show so that I could fast forward through all the crap just to get to that interview.

Was a sad interview, this will take some time to heal. But I have no doubts he will be back to his best next year. The NRL are such a joke. I can't believe they just ditched the bloke, and now try to make out like they had his back the whole time. I'm proud that Manly stuck by him.

redvscotty

First Grade

Those big round things on the front of your head are eyes.

I said finals history, not Grand Final history.

redvscotty

First Grade
I recorded the show so that I could fast forward through all the crap just to get to that interview.

Was a sad interview, this will take some time to heal. But I have no doubts he will be back to his best next year. The NRL are such a joke. I can't believe they just ditched the bloke, and now try to make out like they had his back the whole time. I'm proud that Manly stuck by him.

Yeah the blurb Fatty did at the end was f**king pathetic.

Gotta stop all that bad press don't you Gallop?

MSIH

Bench
Those big round things on the front of your head are eyes.

I said finals history, not Grand Final history.

As I said, you have made 1 Grand Final in 10 years. You mustn't be too successful in Finals series if you can't make it to the big one.

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
I was at the show last night and had a good time. Very well done!

The only downside for me was how f*cking cold it was! It was like ice there on the harbour. But you can't get a better atmosphere and backdrop than we had last night.

There was a guy in the crowd who screamed out "F*CK OFF GALLOP YOU'VE GOT NOTHING YOU USELESS PR!CK!!". It was pretty much silence at the time when Gallop was dribbling on.

Everyone was giving Billy Slater heaps the whole time he was on stage hahaha