What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Due to popular demand, here it is

For all your relationship advise needs. Our friendly LU members are waiting for your questions

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wtf?

If you're too f**ked in the head to understand your own relationship issues, then you shouldn't be in a relationship.

End thread

thorson1987

Coach
The women always wins.

Even if it seems you have won, she has actually just lulled you into a false sense of security.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
what ever moffo says, do the opposite.

not just relationshipships, just anything, but it applies here.

Raider_69

Post Whore
if you need some goober on the internet to advise you on your relationship, that's a fair indictment on you and your relationship

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:lol: I don't think this is an "advice" thread per se, but maybe it should be the thread where anything relationship-related goes :p

I get all my relationship advice from the popular rap music of the 90's. Particularly Tupac and Snoop. Those guys are legends when it comes to dealing with Women. A couple of gems off the top of my head-

"Money over bitches"
"You can't turn a Ho into a housewife"
"Money brings bitches, bitches bring lies"

If any young guy is looking for help with the Ladies they need only look up the lyrics to "Run tha streetz" it's like a step by step manual to dealing with Women.

Hallatia

Referee
I get all my relationship advice from the popular rap music of the 90's. Particularly Tupac and Snoop. Those guys are legends when it comes to dealing with Women. A couple of gems off the top of my head-

"Money over bitches"
"You can't turn a Ho into a housewife"
"Money brings bitches, bitches bring lies"

If any young guy is looking for help with the Ladies they need only look up the lyrics to "Run tha streetz" it's like a step by step manual to dealing with Women.
I remember Eminem saying that "there's no such thing as a woman with good looks who cooks and cleans ..."

gUt

Coach
punch-her-in-the-face.jpg

Danish

Referee
dont waste money on expensive gifts for women.

You'll get more appreciation (read: BJs) buying her flowers a couple times a month than blowing thousands on some sparkly jewellery once or twice a year.

IanG

Coach
How can one avoid being consigned to the friend bin?

Also how come all the married men I know refer to their partners as "The Boss" or "She who must be obeyed"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts