What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gUt

Coach
I now choose to gracefully bow out of this thread, with my dignity fully intact.

gUt

Coach
I can't help but feel the universe has paid me back for the picture of the woman getting punched on the first page.

StormChaser

First Grade
Yah karma be a mean bitch, having said that, it's ok to be gay. We're all friends here, gUt, in fact, when GKD finally comes out of the closet, I'mma throw him a big 'ol rainbow parade of his very own.

Cliffhanger

Coach
If I swapped bodies with a guy for a day the first thing I'd do is find out what it feels like to have a boner, then I'd see if orgasms feel any different

If I was in a man's body I'd f**k a chick, nothing against gays just find guy on guy action incredibly unsexy.

Apey

Staff member
mario-in-friend-zone1.png

mario4.jpg

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apey, the pit of doom and hellfire isn't big enough, nor are the flames

Alba

Coach
dont waste money on expensive gifts for women.

You'll get more appreciation (read: BJs) buying her flowers a couple times a month than blowing thousands on some sparkly jewellery once or twice a year.

lol... if you buy flowers a couple of times a month, it loses spontaneity. I love coming home to find something I have been wanting, whether it be that I've been craving chocolate and there's a big bag of Lindt balls on the table, or that I've been homesick and miss my Mum's meatloaf and I come home to the smell of hubby trying to make it for me.. flowers are nice, but they lose meaning if you're getting them all the time IMO.

How can one avoid being consigned to the friend bin?

Also how come all the married men I know refer to their partners as "The Boss" or "She who must be obeyed"?

Once you get married, you'll get it. Happy wife=Happy life

yes, girls are very jealous

only when they are insecure, are they jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts