What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danish

Referee
How can one avoid being consigned to the friend bin?

Also how come all the married men I know refer to their partners as "The Boss" or "She who must be obeyed"?

Get married... you'll know soon enough

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
How can one avoid being consigned to the friend bin?

Also how come all the married men I know refer to their partners as "The Boss" or "She who must be obeyed"?
That only happens to blokes trying to punch above their weight. They don't see you as a sexual risk, so they instantly become friends.

Drops your standards a little.

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
Once you've been confined to the "friends" bin, there really is no escaping it. Your best bet is just be happy being friends with her & make sure you go out drinking with her as much as possible. Fingers crossed that the one time she's that drunk & toey she's willing to bed just about anything, you'll be there ready to roll. Your friendship will then go one of two ways, it was weird & it'll never be the same between you or she enjoyed it & you've now got a regular frak buddy. Good luck to ya son.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Once you've been confined to the "friends" bin, there really is no escaping it. Your best bet is just be happy being friends with her & make sure you go out drinking with her as much as possible. Fingers crossed that the one time she's that drunk & toey she's willing to bed just about anything, you'll be there ready to roll. Your friendship will then go one of two ways, it was weird & it'll never be the same between you or she enjoyed it & you've now got a regular frak buddy. Good luck to ya son.
I call bullshit. Was friends with my now-ex before we went out. Seven years later she decided to call it off. Remains to be seen if we can go back to being "just friends". Time will tell.

Hallatia

Referee
I don't think it's true that once a woman sees you as a friend, you're confined to the 'friends bin' for life. Women are very fickle beings. Very fickle. It can usually just take an instant for them to start seeing anyone differently and subsequently change their perception on them entirely.

gUt

Coach
Women are fey creatures not of this world. Science will one day be in a position to provide answers, until then proper humans will just have to suffer.

Hallatia

Referee
Women are fey creatures not of this world. Science will one day be in a position to provide answers, until then proper humans will just have to suffer.
*like*
reminds me of this quote from Fonzy, "You got to understand women, they are not real people"

Hallatia

Referee
Joseph Conrad summed it up quite well too. "It's queer how out of touch with the truth women are. They live in a world of their own, and there had never been anything like it, and there never can be."

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
I don't think it's true that once a woman sees you as a friend, you're confined to the 'friends bin' for life. Women are very fickle beings. Very fickle. It can usually just take an instant for them to start seeing anyone differently and subsequently change their perception on them entirely.

This is what I'm saying. Be happy being friends, go out & have a good time. There could be a million reasons she see's you as a friend & be godammed if anyone knows how to get out of the bin. You've got more chances of picking up when you go out chicks, plus it could be that girl flirting with you that acts as the slap in the face your friend needs to see you in a different light.

gUt

Coach
Every straight man knows that if he were trapped in a woman's body he would be an epic s**t and any spare time not spent s**tting it up would be spent enthusiastically flicking the bean. It's a good thing women are generally housed in women's bodies.

adamkungl

Immortal

:lol:

Every straight man knows that if he were trapped in a woman's body he would be an epic s**t and any spare time not spent s**tting it up would be spent enthusiastically flicking the bean. It's a good thing women are generally housed in women's bodies.

shit yes...i would be the biggest leso...

Joker's Wild

Coach

Only half true

Most blokes would be happy being a leso s**t if we found ourselves in a womans body but I doubt any would want to root a guy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts