What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

Dogs Of War

Coach
Wow. Rg iii to ir. Cleveland just can't take a break. Or maybe they have cause I suspect McGowan is better. And it might force them to play there rookie earlier.

kurt faulk

Coach

A druggo can't change his spots.

100% he was probably due to have a drug test and chose this option instead of getting busted.

Tom155

Coach
Former high 1st round pick Jonathan Cooper cut by the Pats

&

Kevin White back to IR with another leg injury

Collateral

Coach
Big chance that the Bucs cut Doug Martin loose. His suspension means that they can get out of paying him if they cut him.

As good an RB as he is; he is just as often injured and sitting on the sidelines.

legend

Coach
Romo will be looking for a win now environment and there aren't that many to choose from where he would be the starter. Denver and Arizona are about the only ones. New York, San Fran, Chicago and Cleveland are years away from being a legitimate contender IMO.

If Arizona lose Campbell then that sets them back a season or two IMO.

shiznit

Coach
Romo will be looking for a win now environment and there aren't that many to choose from where he would be the starter. Denver and Arizona are about the only ones. New York, San Fran, Chicago and Cleveland are years away from being a legitimate contender IMO.

If Arizona lose Campbell then that sets them back a season or two IMO.
If Denver pick up Romo...

I'd be spending all my upcoming draft picks on the O-Line...

I was surprised as hell that they weren't in on Brandon Albert.

shiznit

Coach
Peterson, Charles & Revis will all be free agents
Yup... we are getting a few headlines saying we are linked to him....

I'd love to see him in Oakland... we have a good young QB and a good pair of young change of pace RB's who would benefit greatly from having a future HoF'er in the backfield... the experience he would give would be great for them...

And for him he would be the lead back behind one of the top two O-Lines in the league with a QB who's on the verge of being a star and with two receivers in Cooper & Crabtree who ensure teams won't be able to flood the box.

But the deal would need to make financial sense for the Raiders. We have cap room and cap friendly deals... but we also have needs to fill at all levels of th defense...

and we will need to sign Carr to a big deal this offseason...

Not to mention Mack will probably end up the highest paid defensive player in the game next offseason...

zombie jesus

Staff member
Big news for the Steelers.

Released long Snapper Greg Warren after 10+ years with a failed physical designation, taking that LS in the draft makes a heap of sense now.

Released Ladarius Green under the same designation. Concussions got the better of him it seems, very sad, hopefully he officially retires but couldn't see any team taking the risk anyway.

The Steelers medical staff have quite a bit to answer for, they had the Brandon Boykin whiff with his degenerative hip condition and ignored the flags that were swirling around Green in San Diego.

Why they didn't go for a TE in the 3rd/4th over James Conner or Joshua Dobbs is mystifying. Both competing to be the back up behind HOFish talent for the foreseeable future.