What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

Eddie Lab

Juniors
everyone knew he was going to get paid a tonne but that seems a higher then what people thought.

so happy we have the reigning MVP on less coin then that.

Frederick

Staff member
First Bryant gone for the season, now Bell looking like gone for first four games.

Put down the cones boys, ffs. Plenty of time for that shit when you're retired

abpanther

Staff member
Nick Foles released by the Rams, wouldn't surprise me at all if he joins up with Chip again in SF

Also surprised that Anthony Davis finally got around to submitting his paperwork for reinstatement, if he's anywhere close to the player he was he will be a huge upgrade over Eric freaking Pears

nick87

Coach
Love that trade
DGB is an incredible player from a physical tools stand point, obviously he's got some huge red flags and odds are he does nothing notable at Philly. But to get a guy with his upside at a need position for the cost of Dennis Kelly is quite a win for Roseman

DGB might not be an NFL player, but i know for a FACT Dennis Kelly isnt on.

nick87

Coach
Howie Roseman continues to put his trash out on the street for collection and having people hand him valuable currency in return

dogslife

Coach
Well done Eagles.

Dumb move by the Vikings. You make these sort of moves if you're a QB away from a Superbowl. They would have been a long shot with Bridgewater, they're no chance with Bradford

kurt faulk

Coach

thank god i don't have to watch any more eagles games. they were horrendous. sam was under attack almost every snap. and i'm talking about within 2 secs. and that defense, yikes.

now i can see sam and adp together. should be good. sam finally has his chance with a good team after all the garbage he had to play with before. once he gets comfortable in this system he should thrive. if he blows it this time it may be all over for him.

BuderusIsaBeast

Juniors

Sad to see Gould go but it was the right move, missed 4 key field goals for us last year and is reaching the end. We signed Sutton which is fantastic. A line of Leno, Sutton, Whitehair, Sutton and Massie looks very strong. langford and Howard could really break out

Latest posts