What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Goods on Woods

Stop playing dumb. It's not just woods..All big name players leaving your club have now come out and claimed the club has painted them as culprits for removing the previous coaches...maybe no one believed Robbie at the time, but the player claims are now plausible as the club is the common denominator

You talk a load of bollocks.

The players are also a common denominator, they were all there when it all happened. They didn't just suddenly appear when Taylor got the arse champ.

no name

Coach
"I didn't hear from them (the club) for 3 weeks"

Is this guy serious? This is his employer, how about he walks in there after training and talks to them or picks up the phone like everyone else in the world?
The Tigers made an offer, left it on the table for a looooong drawn out period. (we know this because I. Moses let it be known in the media, it allowed NRL 360 to go three straight weeks without having to mention anything about actual on field footy).
The offer was given a deadline, no response was made by the deadline.
Then wonders why they don't say anything to him after they pull the offer.
Here's a hint, you didn't take the offer, you're no longer part of the future plans.
If you had a problem with that show some LEADERSHIP and approach someone within the club.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I'm over it all. He's gone at the end of the year, as are Tedesco and most importantly Isaac Moses bargaining power.

I follow the club, not the player, and despite all the rubbish we've had go on at coach and board level over the last 5 years, there is finally a board in place that appears to be moving in the right direction with a coach that finally has the authority to do what needs to be done.

All the players that had a reputation in the media of being too involved in decision making are now gone.
The players that remain now know that the coach is calling the shots, with the full support of a board that is no longer plagued by infighting.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Didn't he support Manly when he was growing up? I'm sure I read it somewhere or heard it on TV. All this 2040 stuff is just smoke and mirrors. I despise Manly though if they were paying me, I'd probably say I love Brookvale Oval, want to get married on it and buried in it...

For several hundred thousand dollars a year, I'd even pretend to dislike having a LOL@souffs....

Rabbits20

Immortal
Whether the club is a shambles or not he wants to be paid lots of cash and play Finals football then he better put in. He and the other 3 are meant to be the back bone that pushes the tigers to the finals. But he just wants an easy pay day in a "stable club" that makes the finals regularly and not do the hard work getting there but get paid like he is.

If dogs lose Graham on top of Reynolds and a couple others that are being rumoured to be moved on then they're may actually look worse than the f**king Tigers on paper at this rate for 2018
I wouldn't want to be in an unstable club and neither would you.

The Tigers want AJ for fullback and he will let them down more often than not.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Don't be such a pussy.

I do it to my team almost weekly.
Well I'm not shocked as your mob of supporters are known for that.

Why aren't you saying oust Doust or sack Mary???? Hmmmm.......

Why aren't you saying get rid of McCrone????

Rabbits20

Immortal
You're so dumb

So if Sam Burgess held Souffs to ransom, took pot shots at Souffs every opportunity he got, delayed contracts etc you'd be completely fine with that?

Exactly what Woods did to the Tigers.

Don't need to agree with your alt account
I'd like to know what was going on behind closed doors yes!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
He's contracted to play football, not worry about management. Dumb f**k

Hollyyyy f**k
Obviously you couldn't give a toss then about the poor board and lack of direction.

As I said I'd like to know what was going on and if an offer and respect wasn't tabled to Sam I'd be pissed as Woods is.

Clifferd

Coach
Obviously you couldn't give a toss then about the poor board and lack of direction.

As I said I'd like to know what was going on and if an offer and respect wasn't tabled to Sam I'd be pissed as Woods is.

Have you not slept since your woolies night shift?

Lack of direction?

So we got rid of Moses, woods and Tedesco

Signed renoylds, matulino, McQueen and a new coach in Cleary

You are too dumb for words