What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People you want to punch in the face

MKEB...

Staff member
Idiots that have to wear a cap, a hood over their cap and sunglasses...

Come on ...who are you friggin hiding from...it's cloudy outside

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
bill english

Came out saying he was going to make life for the party that just knocked him off the top perch difficult as possible.

As opposed to spending all your time and resources like...bettering the country and it's people and shit like that that is kind of your job description

SBD82

Coach
Surely after the weekend we have some kiwi friends who wouldn't mind smashing their fists into David kidwell's stupid face.

SBD82

Coach
Get f**ked. Skull is a legend.
I know it's an unpopular opinion. But for some reason this merkin really grinds my gears.

Every time I hear that stupid laugh it takes me straight back to being stuck in Boxing Day traffic on the way down the coast. I get the rage all over again.

Blade23

Juniors
Harvey Norman. I have been a few HN stores across the state and the few that I have been to the service has been rude all around or just incompetent.

gUt

Coach
1511135200015.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
^ saw her shopping in my local target once..

wanted to give her a piece of my mind but the bloke shopping with her was about twice my size so thought better of it..

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Never heard of her until now. What a horrible person.
Still, I wouldn't punch her in the face. I don't want that touching my hand.