What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People you want to punch in the face

Life's Good

Coach
Drivers who can’t turn left into the kerbside lane & want to end up in the far right lane because they are:
- terrible at merging
- too lazy to apply the correct amount of lock
- too ignorant to the build up of traffic behind them
- all of the above & then some.

jim_57

Staff member
i know..

i've never understood the mentality of trying to garner public support for your cause by completely f**king over the public...

if i was leading the negotiation against the train driver's union, i'd simply walk in, press play on this video and then walk out.

Good luck. Getting an automated frieght train from buttf**k A to buttf**k B is one thing, getting one through cities with passengers on board.. not in our lifetime in Australia.

Whino

Bench
Channel 7.
I don't really care about the Winter Olympics but I was hoping to see the curling.Every time I switched over I saw friggen ice dancing instead.

Todd Hoffman

Juniors
Dakota Fanning. She would be the shittiest actress I have seen. I had the misfortune of seeing her as a child, teenager and now as a adult in films. She can't act all she does in every movie I have seen is cry or scream loudly.

Latest posts