What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People you want to punch in the face

King hit

Coach
The people that were yelling and screaming at 1am in the morning last night making loud noise while I was trying to sleep. Have some consideration for others.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
The people that were yelling and screaming at 1am in the morning last night making loud noise while I was trying to sleep. Have some consideration for others.
Do you want to punch them in the face or would you prefer sneaking up behind them and whacking them in the side of the head?

gUt

Coach
9351424-3x2-700x467.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Sydney trains
i know..

i've never understood the mentality of trying to garner public support for your cause by completely f**king over the public...

if i was leading the negotiation against the train driver's union, i'd simply walk in, press play on this video and then walk out.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
i know..

i've never understood the mentality of trying to garner public support for your cause by completely f**king over the public...

if i was leading the negotiation against the train driver's union, i'd simply walk in, press play on this video and then walk out.

In all the times I’ve been to Sydney for an event (gfs, concerts, anything that involves sticking to a schedule) I’ve never not been hit with track work and been a scramble to make it on time. But go down just to hit the piss with my brother for a weekend without a plan, no delays to be seen

MKEB...

Staff member
The prick who tried to berate me that his son had to wait an hour for a haircut when there was two of us barbers working.... and a queue of 16

Latest posts