What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how good is mitchell moses?

Vic Mackey

Referee
And with Farah at 9 thats gonna be a freakishly good line up. Especially including guys like Simona, Nofoaluma, Woods.
Taupau and Gavet look like good young forwards too. If they all stick together thats a damn hard side to beat in a couple of years.

I just hope we can hang onto the NYC hooker Mania Cherrington until farah hangs the boots up. Has also played with brooks and Moses for years, the combo works very well. He will no doubt have other clubs after him though as he is a massive talent.

super_coach

First Grade
No doubt he is good and will be a very good player, but he will need to build up if he is to survive.

To back up all the usual skills the young kids have today, he has vision and is ultra competitive and that is what will take him to the next level

kbw

Bench
its a testament to the Balmain junior development system.
I have seen some of these kids play throuhg U13s,14s,15s, HM and SG Ball.

pHyR3

Juniors
Meh we thought this in 2005. Won a comp, everyone said farah, benji, prince, Gibbs, halatau, Fulton, collis, Bronson Harrison, McDonnell etc would be regular origin players and start a dynasty.

Let's see how this batch works out

except prince, richards and hodgson all left and benji got injured.

in other words, our entire spine disappeared except farah.

but despite this the tigs finished top 4 in 2010 and 2011 as the remaining players matured and a couple more young guns came alone like the tank, lawrence, ayshford etc.

rabbitohs95

Bench
I'm not entirely sold on Austin's defence being good enough to be a centre or lock.

Just keep him on the bench and let him be a Craig Wing type player.

100% on the Craig Wing style player now that you mention it. It certainly suits him.

1. Tedesco
6. Moses
7. Brooks
9. Farah
14. Austin

Tigers fans, any young up and coming hookers? I mean realistically speaking Farah's only gonna play another 3/4 years max

pHyR3

Juniors
100% on the Craig Wing style player now that you mention it. It certainly suits him.

1. Tedesco
6. Moses
7. Brooks
9. Farah
14. Austin

Tigers fans, any young up and coming hookers? I mean realistically speaking Farah's only gonna play another 3/4 years max

manaia cherrington, u20s hooker he's quite good.

but i find it really hard to gauge young hookers so he could really be anything, origin or maybe an okay 1st grader.

isaiah

Bench
is he the real deal? a next generation superstar of origin and kangaroo class? with some players they seem to radiate it from the start, gonna keep a close eye on this one.
ask luke bateman, 20's player for canberra and qld. i'm sure he would tell you nowhere near the same class as milford as either a footballer or as a man.

Deadly

Juniors
As a Jets' fan Mitchell is the best player I have seen play against us in the NSW Cup this season!

Benji Magic

Juniors
Good enough to be a potentially top line player, nothing more at this stage.
Has the ability to be anything but unless he has the body to go with it doesn't mean much.
Ask the same question in a years time

The_Shield

Juniors
Only caught the end of the game. All I seen of Moses was when he single handily ruined the last chance that Lebanon had by chipping early in the tackle set and gifting the ball to Tonga

Perth Tiger

Bench
Don’t forget the flick pass to no one and blowing up delux at the part timers who dare drop one of his hospital passes. And then bitching out and blaming the refs in the post match comments

Latest posts