What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs Round 6 - Vs Sharks

speedster

Juniors
I’m sure he has come back earlier than last reported also which makes these even more concerning. Who cleared him to play?

i don’t if it’s just me but does Shaq seem to look extra heavy this week? Seems to be carrying a few extra kilos on field.
Dunno and dunno. But Shaq needs to throw that weight around in the second half. Nah, Shaq looks fit to me.

speedster

Juniors
Despite the injuries, if we end up on the end of a huge thrashing, as is looking likely at this point, JD will have no hope.

Sharks have barely got out of second gear to this point. 50 is on the cards.

Steenson123

Juniors
Lucky we have a bye next week
Under the present regime, the squad has been on a weekly non-playing Bye since mid May 2023. That is where Dopey Demetriou's legitimacy ended.
Ha anyone questioned the guy's training preparation or sessions? He sacked Eddie Farah and I believe he hired a new trainer ex-AFL dude.
With all the injuries two things seem obvious: 1. Sam B KNEW what he was doing in terms of preparing the sqaud 2. Dopey Demetriou has no clue about doing likewise.
I recall seeing an interview with Cook and Mitchell on Fox Sports prior to Rd 1 V Manly in LV. It was put to Mitchell that he has been doing heavy weight training sessions. Mitchell simply smiled and rolled back in the chair. He then leaned back in the chair and started imitating reeling in a fishing rod line!! He laughed and said words to the effect: "Me and Jack fishing..!!"
The longer Demetriou remains the worse state the club will be in.

themacemaceman

Juniors
I’m sure he has come back earlier than last reported also which makes these even more concerning. Who cleared him to play?

i don’t if it’s just me but does Shaq seem to look extra heavy this week? Seems to be carrying a few extra kilos on field.
Carrying the weight of his family

Travitoh

First Grade
If the team put in this kind of effort on the park earlier in the season, JD wouldn't be in the gun. Feels harsh that this is likely his last game in charge but it's the multiple results before tonight that has cost him.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
If the team put in this kind of effort on the park earlier in the season, JD wouldn't be in the gun. Feels harsh that this is likely his last game in charge but it's the multiple results before tonight that has cost him.
JD's crazy selections, and interchange rotations have contributed to his predicament