What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 - Knights vs Rabbitohs: Sunday 20th August 2pm @McDonald Jones Stadium

Rabbits20

Immortal

It is game on alright everyone fire right up my fellow Souths faithful as we take on Newcastle in less than an hours time now. What an enormous game it is today we are getting very close to finals now. Unfortunately we still haven’t secured a spot in the finals but we can do that today. Our form hasn’t been great as we all know but we all know what the boys are capable of. And it comes in massive challenge playing the high flying Knights up in Newcastle. The Knights have been one of the form teams the last 2 months and I think they’ve won six in a row and they will have sold it out up there today in Newcastle so it won’t be easy at all they’ll be very fired up. I’m excited but nervous as well but I know if we play our best we can do it. My blood is boiling and I hope our boys are right up for it they just have to be.

Looking more at the Knights they have such a strong forward pack in the Saifiti brothers, Frizell, Elliot etc….. they’ve really been laying the platform then they have Ponga who is sublime form along with Marzhew, Gagai and Best who are playing really well so they have strike all over the park. We really can’t lapse in defence and I feel like I say it every week but we need to minimise their offloads. For us we get Junior and Hame back big boosts. We need to start much faster than what we have been and we can’t drift in and out of this game. I know we have enough in us to get it done. To win we must complete out sets much better I feel at 80percent we need to build pressure in attack as well. We will have to dig deep but I know we can do it. We need big games from our spine today they’ll have to get us over the line.

Also playing for BigDog Kyle today cmon boys let’s get this done this one’s for Kyle let’s do it for him. Also JD 50th game as head coach I believe and Lachy 50th game so plenty to play for as well as booking our spot in September.

OK EVERYONE ON YOUR FEET AT 1:58 PM LETS MAKE PLENTY OF NOISE FOR OUR BOYS WEAR THE COLOURS PROUDLY AND FIRE UP!!!

SOUTH SYDNEY CLAP CLAP CLAP

BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT ABOUT REFFING FOR BOTH TEAMS ATKINS

WHERE IS OUR SIX AGAIN ATKINS

SECOND EFFORT BBBBBOOOOOOOOOO

HIGH SHOT WHERE IS OUR PENALTY

FORWARD THATS FORWARD TOUCHIE DO YOUR JOB

Nafedogg

Juniors
We can’t catch a break, plus playing with no heart. A game that should have a massive amount of meaning and the boys just aren’t there.

Nafedogg

Juniors
Another week, another poor performance. Don’t really care anymore if we make the 8, just be glad to not watch this rubbish week on week off. Take September off and come back next season boys. We don’t deserve it.

Runrabbit14

Juniors
Another week, another poor performance. Don’t really care anymore if we make the 8, just be glad to not watch this rubbish week on week off. Take September off and come back next season boys. We don’t deserve

This crap had its origins when we started “resting” players for the “back end of the season”….(when is that ??)
Complacency and lack of desire quickly followed.
The most important 2 points is your next game not some game in the future where you click your heels and magically switch on again and wake from your slumber 😴

Womada

Juniors
This crap had its origins when we started “resting” players for the “back end of the season”….(when is that ??)
Complacency and lack of desire quickly followed.
The most important 2 points is your next game not some game in the future where you click your heels and magically switch on again and wake from your slumber 😴
Too true but Origin stuffs us up every year with injured and lost players.
The last 10weeks has been disgusting
I agree perhaps Demitri needs a performance appraisal
Also Latrell needs a serious talking to about how to earn his money.
Sad to be a Rabbitohs fan.
But on the other side it would be good if officials had eyes for the 2 forward passes and loose grounding of knights tries
How can a team like Souths go from grand final material in the first 8weeks to then this pathetic performances.

We won't make the 8 and if lucky to .....will be knocked out immediately.😔
How sad it is😔😪