What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: PF1 Fri :: Bulldogs 12 Eels 22 @ ANZ

2009 Grand Finalist #1: Bulldogs or Eels?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

benoir91

Juniors
i think the eels will outnumber them,like they did in '07.and dont try and deny it.i was there that night and it was a sea of blue and gold.the place was going off when tahu took the intercept.

Oh byrd was i right?
Told ya

ByRd

First Grade
Only reason you guys think it was more cause u were always in control of the game, had it been the other way around, you wouldnt have the same opinion.

And i was there that night as well and say we had more but really who cares loll

ByRd

First Grade
True that, the only chant they got is the one that plays over the speakers LOLLLLL parra CHA CHA CHA

dragondad

First Grade
And it wont be playing over the speakers during the semis.

They were loud last week where I was sitting,and they were pretty loud for an away side at Kogarah the week before.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
There is no way to tell who is the more popular team by crowd figures. If crowd figures indicated popularity, AFL would be the 4th most popular code in the world.

And as Byrd said, the Eels dominated that night, of course we were louder and it would seem like there were more Eels fans then Dogs, but unless someone actually surveys everyone in the ground, there is no way of telling.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
And it wont be playing over the speakers during the semis.

They were loud last week where I was sitting,and they were pretty loud for an away side at Kogarah the week before.
Actually, it will play as they run out, as it has both weeks of the finals.

TBH, that's something I've enjoyed, each team running out to their run-out song this year.

Can't wait for Metallica this weekend, and that big ugly Bulldog :D

Last pax number update on the kennel was: 33,288 at 9am.
If this is correct, it looks like over 60,000 will be there on Friday.:D

ByRd

First Grade
There is no way to tell who is the more popular team by crowd figures. If crowd figures indicated popularity, AFL would be the 4th most popular code in the world.

And as Byrd said, the Eels dominated that night, of course we were louder and it would seem like there were more Eels fans then Dogs, but unless someone actually surveys everyone in the ground, there is no way of telling.
True that but really i just want a big crowd in attendance and a good tough game

0neye

Moffo said, he will sick the bum boy on to the Parra fan's

pacmanman.gif

Sleep

Juniors
I think the Eels will win this one. They've got too much firepower and the Dogs have been sloppy their last few games. Parra by 10.

dragondad

First Grade
Actually, it will play as they run out, as it has both weeks of the finals.

TBH, that's something I've enjoyed, each team running out to their run-out song this year.

Can't wait for Metallica this weekend, and that big ugly Bulldog :D

That is true,but the poster was referring to during the match,and it wont be played during the 80mins like it is at Parra Stadium.

Timmah

Staff member
True. And if it is, I will find the PA box and go loco :fist:

Whoosh

Juniors
The Dogs have only lost 6 games this year. The next best is Storm and Saints with 9. We are the underDogs because Parra are in form, but we have consistency, composure and teamwork on our side. The Dogs will win by 1 - 12 and will need to do their homework to tackle the Storm the following Sunday.

gsweeper

Juniors
If we beat Parra, we should have no problem beating Storm....but thats IF, which i hope we do, but it's going to be a cracker of a game....

Timmah

Staff member
We managed to beat a full strength Melbourne without Noddy in Round 11, no reason we can't use the same blueprint with added Noddy to do the same. Provided we win on Friday, that is.