What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R11 Sun :: Titans 18 Sea Eagles 17 @ Skilled

Round 11 :: Titans v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dutchy

Immortal
If what happened today was as bad as the ABC commentators said and it happened in a grand final it would cause some serious damage to the game.

I was watching via live feed. Its bad. Extremely bad. I am more pissed off right now than I was after losing the 07 GF

Canard

Immortal
Well unless you were at the game, 99.9% of people haven't seen it, so its pretty hard to comment on.

Dutchy

Immortal
For tripping. Even though you see the same thing happen many times a game when people are attacking the ball from kicks in the in-goal etc.

adamkungl

Immortal
3 games decided by refereeing incompetence in 1 week. dogs game last week. and there were more earlier. f**king pathetic.

clipser

Juniors
well while everyone is talking about the poor ref decision id like to point out that orford did not disapoint us with his efforts today... that being terrible 5th tackle options and kicks...

Shorty

Staff member
I didn't think Orford tripped him but he certainly barged him out of the way without the ball...I dunno that's still not a penalty offence is it?

Dutchy

Immortal
I didn't think Orford tripped him but he certainly barged him out of the way without the ball...I dunno that's still not a penalty offence is it?

Not if you are both contesting the ball. That would not even be a free kick in soccer.

Apey

Staff member
pretty harsh penalty but at the same time Manly knocked on about 3 times at the ruck in the last 15 minutes with none of them being called up :lol:

I'd be blowing up if it were my team though.

Tommax25

Bench
Gus said it was a harsh call. He's close, it was a wrong call thathas cost manly the game, on the back of about 5 in the past week or so. Something has to be done otherwise this comp will be decided by tony archer and co

Tommax25

Bench
Orford knew what he was doing.. fair penalty IMO.

False. Shoulder to shoulder contest orford got to the ball first and campbell fell over him. He did drop it so it would have been titans feed in the scrum which they may have got a field-goal/scored a try from who knows instead of a match-stealing penalty.

The BigFella

Juniors
Amazingly the brisbane and parra fans are happy with that decision, and everyone else see's it for the disgrace that it was!
Who did manly best over the last 2 weeks?

Coaster

Bench
Correct call !!!!

About time they got a decision right.

Hope thats the 2 points that you need to miss the 8.

Karma is a b*tch

Bahaha thats better than winning by 20.

Latest posts