What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R14 Fri :: Warriors 13 Knights 0 @ Mt Smart

Round 14 :: Warriors v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rovelli

Bench
I hope the Warriors win. No Gidley means the Knights won't look so good at the back (even though he made 3 crucial errors in a row in SOO). Gidley is a great club player. Hopefully the Warriors play well, because their season is well and truly on the line here.

Rovelli

Bench
Warriors to take revenge for losing the last game between these sides solely due to shocking refereeing and win by 30.

Maybe so. Gidley blatantly takes Kemp out and I reckon Kemp scores if Gidley doesn't tackle him. In any case, it should either have been Gidley being sin-binned or he stays on and we get a penalty try...

That said, Newcastle still outscored us 5 tries to 4 on that day. Kemp also missed a sitter.

skeepe

Immortal
Typical Knights arrogance, resting their only good player for this match. At least they'll run out looking like the wooden spooners they'll finish the season as.

They are total scum!

mozza91

Coach
Typical Knights arrogance, resting their only good player for this match. At least they'll run out looking like the wooden spooners they'll finish the season as.

They are total scum!
Get over it Dane no one here cares about you anymore

Joker's Wild

Coach

They are total scum!

"Hey look at me...over here...remember me?....comon look over here....please.....comon guys....."

Rovelli

Bench
Stacey Jones' 250th this week.

It was a milestone that got us going last season (Wiki's 300th).

I am probably clutching at straws, but tomorrow night is the night to start a run.

I am probably clutching at straws, but tomorrow night is the night to start a run.

I actually remember it was Staceys last game in the NRL against us, we beat ya's he had a try disallowed its the only time in the history of my knights following that I've cheered another team against us(FTR it was a 30 second period then I switched back to the light)

Am hoping we can spoil his party again.

voltron

Juniors

that didnt help lockyer with his 300th game
=p

Matt23

Staff member
Congrats to Stacey Jones, also congrats to Skeepe for making himself look like an even bigger tool then ever.

Latest posts