What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R14 Fri :: Warriors 13 Knights 0 @ Mt Smart

Round 14 :: Warriors v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bicey_18

Bench
That was the worst f**king game of football ive seen in a looooong time, Knights are kidding themselves if they think they pose a threat to the title this year

Save that call for next weeks "blockbuster" between the Cowboys and Roosters;-)

Not sure about us ever posing a threat to the title. A few more rubbish performances like this and we won't make the 8. Can beat the Bulldogs but can't beat the Eels and Warriors? Our best team isn't even being put on the park, where is Mad Dog?

Thank god we have the bye so I can forget about the Knights for a while. Frustrating!

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
That was the worst f**king game of football ive seen in a looooong time, Knights are kidding themselves if they think they pose a threat to the title this year
what about the warriors? our best chance seems to be if we can drag teams down to our level and hope to somehow win that way.

skeepe

Immortal
WTF does me doing game day threads have to do with having a go at skeepe? He's a known moron, he bitches and whines about refs and can't help but have his two cents about Newcastle at every opportunity.

f**k off wanker. You have absolutely no right to have a go at me. I can post what I want, where I want as long as I'm not breaking the forum guidelines.

Go forum cop someone else you small child.

Jason Maher

Immortal
f**k off wanker. You have absolutely no right to have a go at me. I can post what I want, where I want as long as I'm not breaking the forum guidelines.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seriously, that was up there with the Warriors last home game against the Tigers for an absolute laughable display of rugby league. The Tigers one probably wins because they had a stack of chances and were simply too inept to take them, unlike the Knights who barely had a chance all night. The Warriors had to do absolutely nothing to win either game.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

:? I'm expressing my dislike of your opinion, why do you equate that to forum copping? FMD...

~knights~

Juniors
that was the worst game of footbal I've seen

bloody knights

did they even have any attacking opportunities

I can remember 1 when faoaso dropped the ball over the line

fair dinkum
if the warriors were in any form
they would have put 30 points on us ????

Martli

Coach
that was the worst game of footbal I've seen

bloody knights

did they even have any attacking opportunities

I can remember 1 when faoaso dropped the ball over the line

fair dinkum
if the warriors were in any form
they would have put 30 points on us ????

Probably. The weather didn't help, but neither side was flash at all. I think the warriors played it not to lose more than they played it to win.

~knights~

Juniors
weather has nothing to do with why the knights lost

they beat bloody brisbane in worse conditions

they are in a mini slump

and the bye is most welcome next weekend

Martli

Coach
But it does partially account for why both teams played like sh*t. That, combined with the fact that they both suck at the moment.

Casey

Juniors
Cannot believe it; how painful.

I had Warriors on Footy Tab Pick the Score to beat the Nights 10 - 13 to 6,10,12.

It was 13 to 0!

shiznit

Coach
WTF??? last night was a typical wet weather football game...

won in the middle of the park with heaps of intensity...

anyone who thinks that was the worst game of football has no f**king idea...

typical idiot australian attitude...

thommo4pm

Coach
weather has nothing to do with why the knights lost

they beat bloody brisbane in worse conditions

they are in a mini slump

and the bye is most welcome next weekend

Agree with you about the bye.
It's a bit rough some sides have to wait until well past half way mark of the season for their 1st byes, while others have 2 at the halfway point of the season.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Pretty sure there's a rule against quoting and then changing people's posts skeepey ...