What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R15 Mon :: Sharks 46 Broncos 12 @ Toyota

Round 15 :: Sharks v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
Feelin a bit sorry for all these kids..

Didn't the broncos have anyone in the Qld cup that could've stepped up, instead of all the kids under 20?

The most disappointing thing was that the experienced players were sh*t house as well.

Nick Kenny and Corey Parker stood up, but that was about it.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Feelin a bit sorry for all these kids..

Didn't the broncos have anyone in the Qld cup that could've stepped up, instead of all the kids under 20?

The most disappointing thing was that the experienced players were sh*t house as well.

Nick Kenny and Corey Parker stood up, but that was about it.

Bit of a tough ask for them to step up all at once, Seu seu had em on a string for a while.

i must say though, our young blokes are looking better evey week..

As I was saying earlier, the most disappointing aspect of that game was the opposition were not wearing the ugly big red V on their jerseys

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Henjak was getting premature praise as Broncos coach early in the season, this Origin time is the real test and it shows... look where Saints are compared to Brisbane...

(and yes I know it was a baby Broncos side, but tonight's effort was pathetic)