What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R16 Mon :: Knights 25 Rabbitohs 20 @ EnergyAustralia

Round 16 :: Knights v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
1. Relevance = your accusation was that Newcastle's inability to hack a loss is the reason the thread continued as long as it did. You guys ended up dominating the posting in that thread - that suggests otherwise.

2. http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=318252
Rabbitohs
Nemesis 96
NGR 59
Total = 155

Knights
Joker's Wild 76
mozza91 27
Jobdog 27
Total = 130

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Yet still managed to have more posts in the thread than us :crazy:

a: what is the relevence of this???

b: prove it...

1. Relevance = your accusation was that Newcastle's inability to hack a loss is the reason the thread continued as long as it did. You guys ended up dominating the posting in that thread - that suggests otherwise.

Rabbitohs
Nemesis 96
NGR 59
Total = 155

Knights
Joker's Wild 76
mozza91 27
Jobdog 27
Total = 130
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You really have no f**king idea. Crawl back into your hole. Just to make you look like an even bigger idiot - average posts:

Souffs: 77.5
Newcastle: 43.3

NGR

Juniors

Rabbitohs
Nemesis 96
NGR 59
Total = 155

Knights
Joker's Wild 76
mozza91 27
Jobdog 27
Total = 130

your a deadsh1t.. the issue has nothing to do with the lentgh of time the thread went for, but why the thread esculated the way it did and by whom it was instigated...

as for your stats;

a: hardly a significant variation

b: not inclusive of all supporters from both sides (there were plenty of knights having a dig even if they posted a few posts)

c: wheres your count? you shouldnt have been involved, but you were... (have you got a life yet?)

d: post counts and length of time are irrelevent...

NGR

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You really have no f**king idea. Crawl back into your hole. Just to make you look like an even bigger idiot - average posts:

Souffs: 77.5
Newcastle: 43.3

refer to above post...

Jobdog

Live Update Team
your a deadsh1t.. the issue has nothing to do with the lentgh of time the thread went for, but why the thread esculated the way it did and by whom it was instigated...

as for your stats;

b: not inclusive of all supporters from both sides (there were plenty of knights having a dig even if they posted a few posts)

c: wheres your count? you shouldnt have been involved, but you were... (have you got a life yet?)

:lol: Hardly a significant variation? Ok, I'll spell it out for you, using amount of posts by Newcastle supporters (as a general rule say).

To start with, 155 posts by two Souths fans is, as I said, an average of 77.5 posts per person. In order for us Knights fans to get to your 155 posts, I dare say we'd have to include another one, maybe two or three others. In which case, our average post count would go down, whereas yours would stay the same. If you have more people posting, of course the total number of posts will increase.

Timmah

Staff member

as for your stats;

a. I'd call 25 a significant variation, especially given there's two of you to three of them.

b. I'd be surprised if Newcastle came out on top if you added them all together one by one...

c. I just wanted you all to shut up. But I'm sure you'd want me added to Newcastle to prove your point. As for "have you got a life yet"... the last great save of an online argument :lol: CLASSIC. You're still arguing about this too, champ ;-)

d. post counts and length of time are relevant - you guys are insisting it's all Newcastle's fault that the thread went on as long as it did - when both sides were to blame.

NGR

Juniors
:lol: Hardly a significant variation? Ok, I'll spell it out for you, using amount of posts by Newcastle supporters (as a general rule say).

To start with, 155 posts by two Souths fans is, as I said, an average of 77.5 posts per person. In order for us Knights fans to get to your 155 posts, I dare say we'd have to include another one, maybe two or three others. In which case, our average post count would go down, whereas yours would stay the same. If you have more people posting, of course the total number of posts will increase.

i take it you have never completed a statistics course...

as for adding more knights supporters it is important, if only 2 people out of say 10 stand up and make more posts compared to 5 or 6 knights supporters this is just spreading the workload amongst others...

So, how about timmah get a post history of this thread and we can break it down for you... is that what you want? you think because one person makes more posts they are right or wrong?

Its like those arguments where someone screams the loudest they think they are right...

Timmah

Staff member
How about Timmah get a post history of the thread?

I f**king linked you one!

NGR

Juniors
a. I'd call 25 a significant variation, especially given there's two of you to three of them.

b. I'd be surprised if Newcastle came out on top if you added them all together one by one...

c. I just wanted you all to shut up. But I'm sure you'd want me added to Newcastle to prove your point. As for "have you got a life yet"... the last great save of an online argument :lol: CLASSIC. You're still arguing about this too, champ ;-)

d. post counts and length of time are relevant - you guys are insisting it's all Newcastle's fault that the thread went on as long as it did - when both sides were to blame.

a: refer to above post...

b: they might or might not, but i highly doubt it would be a "significant" win or loss either way... notice i put significant in rabbit ears... when you research some statistics you will understand the importance of it... but first you should finish year 10.

c: i dont care if you think you were telling people to shut up or whatever, it just highlights my point ... no it is not a save about losing an argument, it is a valid point.. once again i refer to your post count that in turn is an example of how much time you spend on the forum/internet and not doing other fulfilling things.. you know like dating and playing footy :?

d: you just dont get it do you? someone calls your mum a bitch online, so you fight back, they continue but you make more posts in defending your mum.. thus you are saying because we fought for longer and made more counts that i am wrong for you calling my mum a bitch? do you see what i am saying here?

Timmah

Staff member
I've removed people I know support neither team, italicised the one's I'm not sure about. Newcastle in blue, Souths in green:

Nemesis 96
Joker's Wild 76
NGR 59
mozza91 27
Jobdog 27
Frederick 12
Apey 12
Liam 9
Bodsy 8
Ziggy the God 7
Tom Shines 6
African Monkey 5
Spike 5
perverse 5
Different kind of Rabbit 5
Jono078 4
Bicey_18 3
keeney 3
Adsy 3
Medievalknight 2
~knights~ 2
Fein 1
macavity 1
Penance 1
clipser 1
MattJ 1
Radioactive Man 1
Knights_Premiers 1
Serc 1
KempoKnight 1
Johns Magic 1
Tipster 1
Stranger 1
Misanthrope 1
SSFC Hitman 1
Pika 1

Souths = 189
Newcastle = 184

Not sure = 18

Timmah

Staff member
a: refer to above post...

b: they might or might not, but i highly doubt it would be a "significant" win or loss either way... notice i put significant in rabbit ears... when you research some statistics you will understand the importance of it... but first you should finish year 10.

c: i dont care if you think you were telling people to shut up or whatever, it just highlights my point ... no it is not a save about losing an argument, it is a valid point.. once again i refer to your post count that in turn is an example of how much time you spend on the forum/internet and not doing other fulfilling things.. you know like dating and playing footy :?

d: you just dont get it do you? someone calls your mum a bitch online, so you fight back, they continue but you make more posts in defending your mum.. thus you are saying because we fought for longer and made more counts that i am wrong for you calling my mum a bitch? do you see what i am saying here?

So post counts are irrelevant for you but when it comes to casting aspersions about someones life or lifestyle it's suddenly relevant? :lol:

You're right, you must have a brilliant statistical mind - you can use them to prove anything ;-)

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I've removed people I know support neither team, italicised the one's I'm not sure about. Newcastle in blue, Souths in green:

Nemesis 96
Joker's Wild 76
NGR 59
mozza91 27
Jobdog 27
Frederick 12
Apey 12
Liam 9
Bodsy 8
Ziggy the God 7
Tom Shines 6
African Monkey 5
Spike 5
perverse 5
Jono078 4
Bicey_18 3
keeney 3
Adsy 3
Medievalknight 2
~knights~ 2
Fein 1
macavity 1
Penance 1
clipser 1
MattJ 1
Radioactive Man 1
Knights_Premiers 1
Serc 1
KempoKnight 1
Johns Magic 1
Tipster 1
Stranger 1
Misanthrope 1
SSFC Hitman 1
Pika 1

Souths = 189
Newcastle = 184

Not sure = 18
You left out Skeepe ;-)

While he's not a Souffs supporter, he's anti-Newcastle, so he may as well be included :lol:

NGR

Juniors
So post counts are irrelevant for you but when it comes to casting aspersions about someones life or lifestyle it's suddenly relevant? :lol:

You're right, you must have a brilliant statistical mind - you can use them to prove anything ;-)

the two are incomparable.. but just to make you happy, i will say i cannot be significantly certain that you do not have a life.. however there is a correlation that suggests otherwise... happy?

NGR

Juniors

Nemesis 96
Joker's Wild 76
NGR 59
mozza91 27
Jobdog 27
Frederick 12
Apey 12
Liam 9
Bodsy 8
Ziggy the God 7
Tom Shines 6
African Monkey 5
Spike 5
perverse 5
Jono078 4
Bicey_18 3
keeney 3
Adsy 3
Medievalknight 2
~knights~ 2
Fein 1
macavity 1
Penance 1
clipser 1
MattJ 1
Radioactive Man 1
Knights_Premiers 1
Serc 1
KempoKnight 1
Johns Magic 1
Tipster 1
Stranger 1
Misanthrope 1
SSFC Hitman 1
Pika 1

Souths = 189
Newcastle = 184

Not sure = 18

its amazing what happens to the stats when you include everyone in the sample... :shock:

Timmah

Staff member
Yep, you're still wrong. "But not enough to make a difference" :lol: :roll:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I could say we only made more posts because there are more Knights fans than Souths fans ...

Timmah

Staff member
That and not all the posts relevant to the ongoing post-game argument would've been made by many of those people, from both sides.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I'm sure the "ensuing post-game argument" would make for some interesting reading.

NGR

Juniors
ok jobdog and timmah.. ive made my point, yet you keep shying away from it... is it because you know what i am saying is right but dont want to accept that i am?

Latest posts