What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R21 Sun :: Rabbitohs 18 Bulldogs 26 @ ANZ

Round 21 :: Rabbitohs v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mxlegend99

Referee
Gotta back the Dogs here. Souths have looked strong the past 3 weeks. But they haven't actually beaten anything that comes close to resembling an NRL side in that time either.

jimmythehand

Juniors
i'll go for a repeat of the panthers game (without the 14 player fiasco)

Bulldogs to score in the last 5 minutes and win by 2 with an el magic conversion from the sideline.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Yeah, the record breaking, point scoring wizard who is one of our strongest defenders is useless.

Wow there are some tossers on here.

Bodsy

Juniors
Yeah, the record breaking, point scoring wizard who is one of our strongest defenders is useless.

Wow there are some tossers on here.

Lol, all he is. Is a great goal-kicker. He is one of the worst wingers. He is scared to make a run, scared to tackle. He's slow.

He's useless, if he wasn't a goal-kicker he would have never played first grade.

Your the tosser mate.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
ROFL. I was nearly in tears laughing at that comment. ha! What a night of comedy. The footy show, this toss pot. I'll sleep well tonight.

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
Lol, all he is. Is a great goal-kicker. He is one of the worst wingers. He is scared to make a run, scared to tackle. He's slow.

He's useless, if he wasn't a goal-kicker he would have never played first grade.

Your the tosser mate.

He started kicking 5 years into his 1st Grade Career after Halligan retired you fruitcake.

Have you seen how many tries he's scored in his career?

thommo4pm

Coach
Far out, I think everyone knows I'm not the Biggest Dogs supporter on these forums, but even I know El Masri has been a very decent player for a long time.

You just need to look at the amount of try's the guy has saved in his time in 1st grade.
There was a few years there where it was impossible to get a pass on the outside of him, as he'd intercept it or knock it down, he would turn and clean up grubbers / kicks, and he has also scored a sh*t load of trys.

His true value to the Dogs isn't reflected in his points scored, if you added up his points scored + his points saved, he would be a few hundred more points in total.

Lambretta

First Grade

Your the tosser mate.

Get a f**king clue mate. Any player that has averaged a try every second game over a career as long as Hazems has to be a very good player.

Crap defender? Yeah - the Dogs have been leaking tries down his side for years. amazing that a professional rugby league club has managed to survive in the NRL this long if they keep leaking imaginary points all the time. :crazy:

Hazem is a champion. Yeah he's getting old, but guess what, he's retiring this season.

Up until last season he would have been an automatic choice in any team of mine and not just for his goal kicking ability. And no, I'm not a Dogs fan, I'm a Rooster - so I've hardly got reason to be singing his praises.

If you're going to post something - try thinking about it first or you end up looking like a brainless drop kick.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

Your the tosser mate.
:lol: I can see you're stirring but I feel like biting anyway.

He is a great goal kicker... the best of all time in fact. The greatest point scorer too. 6th best TRYSCORER of all time, don't forget that one. A fantastic finisher, reads defence very well (if you need proof, watch him destroy Greg Inglis here, 10:20 minute mark).

I probably shouldn't mention the four years of first grade he spent not kicking... the 34 point haul against the Tigers in 2006, need I continue?

Last edited:

Lambretta

First Grade
Re the game - this one is do or die time for the Rabbitohs and will be a real test of where they are at.

The Rabbits have been real improvers over the past few weeks but if they're to make the eight they have to keep winning all their games. If Sutton hits the line with his support players running good lines they can worry the Dogs alot and have a chance of getting an upset win.

As for the Dogs, last weeks game against the Eels serves as a warning that this competition isnt the two horse race that many took it to be and the last thing the Dogs want is to suddenly turn it into a one horse race.

They need to stand up and be counted to show they're the real deal and that they're going to push the Dragons or the Titans or anyone else right to the wire.

I'm tipping the Dogs to get this one - but it wont be easy. I'm unsure who to cheer. I want to see the Bunnies make the eight, but I want to see the fear in the eyes of the Dragons. Hmmmm.

Lambretta

First Grade
:lol: I can see you're stirring but I feel like biting anyway.

Here's something else for you to bite on Timmah. Dogs, I get. Mariners I get. But why Manchester f**king United?

Why is it that every bugger who's never been near that manky sh*thole in Lancashire has a desire to follow that team?

Get some originality mate. Accrington Stanley or Leyton Orient or Sheffield Wednesday or something. Anything but those over paid, prawn sandwich eating, nancy boys. f**k me. Sheesh. :p

Timmah

Staff member
I was given a Manchester United jersey on my eighth birthday from memory, never really thought about changing. I do have a soft spot for Sheffield United now they're our "sister club" though...

Oh, and don't diss prawn sandwiches :fist:

Panther_Daz

Staff member
I will be attending this match on Sunday. Anyone know how many tickets have been pre-sold?

Timmah

Staff member
Pax on a ticket just bought was 13,325. Headed for 20k plus by the sounds.

Latest posts