What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R11 | Fri | Knights 6-23 Tigers | EnergyAustralia

Result: Knights v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Johns Magic

Referee
Dureau knocks on to give the Tigers the scrum and then makes an absolutely pathetic tackle attempt off the scrum to let them score.

Can't wait til this guy is out of the club.

Greenbits

Juniors
LOL Rabs in regard to Newcastle: "You know this is the first Friday night match they've had since 2007, I could not believe that".

When did you expect Ch 9 to squeeze them in with all those Broncos, Dragons and Parra games you had to broadcast Rabs?

_snafu_

Immortal
Lol at Gould. "I love [Sunday football/Jamal Idris/Newcastle fans - delete whichever is not applicable]".

skeepe

Immortal
I know the refereeing hasn't been very good, but the back chat by the Knights has been despicable.

Big Pete

Referee
First Friday night game in Newcastle?

Because I know they at least played the Broncos on a Friday night in 2008.

Hell even in 2010!

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Gould needs to learn the rules. A player in defence can make a tackle if a player has the ball in his hands, however juggling counts as being in posession. A penalty against Uate like Gould is advocating would have been incorrect under the laws of the game.
glad i wasn't the only one who thought (see: knew) he was wrong there.

Greenbits

Juniors

Hell even in 2010!

Well, I wouldn't take the old Rabs' word as gospel. He's getting a bit senile in his aged state.

Adsy

Juniors

Hell even in 2010!

Opening of Andrew Johns stand night? I thought that was a Friday night as well.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
i would presume the tigers would be doing better if they didn't keep passing the ball to vuna.