What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R18 | Mon | Eels 36-24 Cowboys | Parramatta

Result: Eels v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gaba

First Grade
how stupid is warren smith, the eels are playing the cowboys for f**k sake

any team which is serious of making the top 8 wont lose against the eels

against a team what can defend the eels wont score many points

BDR

First Grade
I absolutely cannot stand this commentary team, they drive me absolutely insane. Mute + radio for the second half

In other news, the Cowboys are a f**king disgrace... ahh gee this is going to be tough couple of weeks til the end of the year

CJG 182

Juniors
While the commentators belted themselves blind, they (and the refs) miss a fairly straight forward knock on from Hayne.

perverse

Referee
lolThurston...

sounds like Parramatta have come back to life on the radio. having said that, it is the Cowboys.

lsta5838

Juniors
Yep, I was about to post that.. Cowboys play Eels into form right before the Eels play my team, the Panthers!

Gaba

First Grade
Yep, I was about to post that.. Cowboys play Eels into form right before the Eels play my team, the Panthers!
]as in a previous post if the panthers are going to go anywhere they shouldnt lose to the eels , if they do they dont deserve to be in the top 4

How the hell did Tim Mannah only play 10 minutes in the Origin???

Idiot Bellamy. No wonder you couldn't win a series with idiotic decisions like that

Charlie124

First Grade
stop it, your making me laugh. :lol:

any first grade footballer, forward or back, should be able to catch a football, especially one that isnt a pressure take like a kick off.

catching a football is a basic skill you learn in under 6's

If that was the case you would never see any player drop a ball, ever.

Also, you're an idiot.

timka4

Bench
How the hell did Tim Mannah only play 10 minutes in the Origin???

Idiot Bellamy. No wonder you couldn't win a series with idiotic decisions like that

You only just heard this? Did you watch?

On another note, I feel sorry for all of the Cowboys fans, the game isn't over, but it kinda is, so my heart goes out to yas.

adamkungl

Immortal
]as in a previous post if the panthers are going to go anywhere they shouldnt lose to the eels , if they do they dont deserve to be in the top 4

Ah, so that's why Saints couldn't win a finals match last year