What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R22 | Fri | Titans 34-12 Eels | Skilled

Result: Titans v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
gridiron pass from Friend to Prince- they have to crack down on these forward passes from dummy half

Meth

Staff member
Was that a tackle on Poore? The Titans player just touched him on the back

Chook Norris

First Grade
entertaining start to the game.. with each team going at a thousand miles an hour.

Mateo has looked the most dangerous imo, with Hayne not far behind.

Fatty made a good point in commentary. Titans aren't utilising the angles cleverly enough and seem inclined to simply shift the ball to the side at fast paced.. which can work at times, but doesn't pose enough questions to the inside defenders

Jason Maher

Immortal
Because if they finish 8th you blokes are no hope again?

Nope. Because I grew up on the Tweed and the Tits are my second team (as the Seagulls were previously). The grounding of the Hayne Plane is but an added bonus. I love watching the bloke play, but he seriously needs to be brought down a rung or two.

12-0

Why didn't the Titans play like this last week

Or the week before...

Last edited:

Chook Norris

First Grade
entertaining start to the game.. with each team going at a thousand miles an hour.

Mateo has looked the most dangerous imo, with Hayne not far behind.

Fatty made a good point in commentary. Titans aren't utilising the angles cleverly enough and seem inclined to simply shift the ball to the side at fast paced.. which can work at times, but doesn't pose enough questions to the inside defenders

and a crafty inside ball from Campbell sees Rogers slice through ;-)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Isn't a raised elbow in someone's head a send-off offence?

Ben Smith is gone for a week or two at least.

Latest posts