What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R4 | Fri 2:10 | Storm 17-4 Dragons | Etihad

Result: Storm v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Why do so many people assume that Melbourne will win it easily? They haven't been anywhere near their best this year.

The Dragons, and by plenty.

Noa

First Grade
In all honesty not too worried if we win or lose, just hope to see a good game.

However good to see Adam Blair back this week,"only" Ryan Hoffman, Brett White, Sika Manu & Chase Stanley - thats 4 internationals - to come back into the side, actually make that 5, Greg Inglis hasnt played yet.

Be afraid.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Why do so many people assume that Melbourne will win it easily? They haven't been anywhere near their best this year.

The Dragons, and by plenty.

That's half the point. They've still won all their games & now they have Cronk back.

Flip a coin.

dragonfire

Bench
LOL.
It's round 3 and you're talking mp already?

Or is that arrogance?

Dragons were pretty average last week, defence was great as per usual but if the Cowboys had been decent opposition they'd probably have had a game on their hands.
Dragons seem to get fired up for Melbourne games, Melbourne doesn't care and usually wins.
Storm by 10.

arrogance by replying to a post about how we have to lose one sooner or later and responding that the Storm have to as well. yep you pinned me there :crazy:

Godz Illa

Coach
No, it's definitely arrogance dragonfire. Shorty said so, and her name in no way derives from the phrase: "a few sandwiches short of a picnic". So arrogant that Doust has already printed undefeated premiers t-shirts

petetheileet

First Grade
In all honesty not too worried if we win or lose, just hope to see a good game.

However good to see Adam Blair back this week,"only" Ryan Hoffman, Brett White, Sika Manu & Chase Stanley - thats 4 internationals - to come back into the side, actually make that 5, Greg Inglis hasnt played yet.

Be afraid.

TBH the scary thing is i think these two sides as they stand are out ahead of the rest of the comp already...and come late in the year they will both be considerably stronger than they are now:

Fein
Costigan
Kyle Stanley

and if Cooper and J Smith can string together games they will be devastating. Its incredible to watch but it seems Prior is also getting quicker and more skillful each week

Storm will beat 80% of the teams in the comp only playing at 50%

so look out when Inglis Turns up

Noah....

how are they gna find room for all the back rowers that have been doing a great service when Manu and Hoffman get back??

ortz18

Juniors
It will be a monster bench when get our forward pack back.

Tolman
Smith
White
Hoffman
Blair
Lowrie

Bench

Manu
Lima
Proctor
Hinchcliffe/John Kite

Lots of depth and talent on that bench, and then we have all the forwards experience from the beginning of the year who will be dropped. Much stronger position than last year.

Tolman
Smith
White
Hoffman
Blair
Lowrie

Bench

Manu
Lima
Proctor
Hinchcliffe/John Kite

Lots of depth and talent on that bench, and then we have all the forwards experience from the beginning of the year who will be dropped. Much stronger position than last year.

Scary pack that...bloody aggressive.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
I'm surprised that Princess hasn't popped her head in here yet.

I've got a feeling it's going to go to golden point, with a Jeremy Smith try winning it for Saints at around the 87th minute.

SEAT 1A

Bench
Should be a cracker. The Storm will be up for this one, as the two sides like each other very much.

Both teams have good kicking games and the least points scored against each team.

If Dragons stop Smith and Cooper's dummy half runs, should just hang on, but who knows.

Shorty

Staff member
No, it's definitely arrogance dragonfire. Shorty said so, and her name in no way derives from the phrase: "a few sandwiches short of a picnic". So arrogant that Doust has already printed undefeated premiers t-shirts
:lol:
Yes that's the reason behind my username:sarcasm:
I've also tipped Melbourne to be Premiers again this year. Guess that was a bit presumptuous as well. Also, go and look up what the word "probably" means.
Oh well that's original:roll:

MightyBronco

Juniors
I hate both these teams, Dragons even more so, but still i cant wait for this game. These boys are gunna have a serious crack at each other. Storm should win i reckon, but i dont really care, i just want to see good footy.

I hope the ref doesnt f**k it.

beads6

First Grade
The Storm at home should be strong enough to bet up although I think the Dragons can win if they want it enough.

thommo4pm

Coach

Tolman
Smith
White
Hoffman
Blair
Lowrie

Bench

Manu
Lima
Proctor
Hinchcliffe/John Kite

You'd have Lowrie on the bench with Blair at 13 and Manu in the starting side wouldn't you?