What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R26 | Sun | Broncos 18-10 Sea Eagles | Suncorp

R26: BRI v MAN

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nqcowboy87

Bench
bullsh##, that wasnt forward, evn the video refs are blind, it was a hot potatoe tap on that went backwards

ceagle

Bench
That is a knock on every day of the week, do you know what forward momentum is, he was going forward, he never intentionally forced it back.

user_nat

Coach
Bullshit chant at the ground sums up my feelings on that no try.
It is hard to tell here though.

blaza88z

Coach
don't rip the door down please dessy, we've already had to relegate to the budget rooms due to flooding earlier in the year

Bazzi

First Grade
Phil Gould needs to learn how to shut the f**k up sometimes, as much as i would have loved for it to be a try, it was clear that the ball was propelled forward as it hit the player's hand. Pass before it looked a little suss too.

Last edited:

ceagle

Bench
Phil Gould needs to learn how to shut the f**k up sometimes, as much as i would have loved for it to be a try, it was a clear that the ball was propelled forward as it hit the player's hand. Pass before it looked a little suss too.
Don't try and explain that to the Bronco fans