What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R26 | Sun | Bulldogs 36-22 Raiders | ANZ

R26: CBY v CAN

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bileduct

Coach
It's not even the first time the Dogs have done it they had the dances with Smurfs jersey a few years back and Atletico Madrid had a few bad ones like Spiderman
Yeah, I remembered the Avatar jersey shortly after my initial post.

Did they just use it once? I thought they wore it for a few weeks. That one at least looks like a Bulldogs jersey though.

innsaneink

Referee
Good lawd barba
Careful...limpwrist gaylord
image.php
is here, he'll come down hard on you, no applauding wonderful play here now, specially barba

Pete Cash

Post Whore
It suits this game because my reaction to the idiotic changes Lucas will make to the new releases will mirror my disgust of the Raiders season.

Yeah, I remembered the Avatar jersey shortly after my initial post.

Did they just use it once? I thought they wore it for a few weeks. That one at least looks like a Bulldogs jersey though.

Sorry didn't see your edit. One off iirc

Careful...limpwrist gaylord
image.php
is here, he'll come down hard on you, no applauding wonderful play here now, specially barba

I'll apologise to your carer next week

Pete Cash

Post Whore
BOD for mine unless he finds an offside. Its very difficult to tell if the ball goes backwards of forwards from the footage.

shear_joy9

Coach
barba should have just tried to punch it over the sideline

he was never a chance against ferguson

BunniesMan

Immortal
lol @ dogs. Thanks for being so shit that we get 9th back to back. 9th is also the champion of the teams that didn't make it to the finals.