What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R6 | Sun | Knights 24-20 Sharks | Ausgrid

R6: NWC v CRO

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tom155

Coach
yeah that was a penalty but it doesnt matter that knights had a fair try called back it's always the ref's fault isnt it skeepe

MacDougall

First Grade
Two weeks in a row the Sharks have been robbed.

999/1000 the referee can't blow his whistle quick enough there to penalise Southern. Hell, these days the referees can't get enough of the limelight, how does he not blow that one!?

Elbow cocked, late, high and Southern was clearly intentionally taking Gardner out of the play. Send off offense imo.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
^^^ deadset harden up you lot, you could easily given the knights a penalty for the attempted samoan drop on junior sau.

Seriously skeepe you need help, so please go seek it for the good of everyone else around you

AusKnightRKO

First Grade

999/1000 the referee can't blow his whistle quick enough there to penalise Southern. Hell, these days the referees can't get enough of the limelight, how does he not blow that one!?

Elbow cocked, late, high and Southern was clearly intentionally taking Gardner out of the play. Send off offense imo.

Go replay it you fool it hit him square in the chest

skeepe

Immortal
^^^ deadset harden up you lot, you could easily given the knights a penalty for the attempted samoan drop on junior sau.

Seriously skeepe you need help, so please go seek it for the good of everyone else around you

You what? You'd penalise the tackled player because a tackler got himself into a bad position? And you're saying I'm the one who needs help?

skeepe

Immortal

I don't think it was that bad.

Still, it comes down to consistency doesn't it? Last night, Shillington was penalised for taking out the kicker because he tried to charge rather than tackle the player. I would argue Southern's was worse than Shillington's, but even if you think they're the same, we have a situation where one is a penalty and one is not.

MacDougall

First Grade
Go replay it you fool it hit him square in the chest

Regardless, it was still deliberate and late. I believe a professional foul is when one deliberately breaks the rules of the games. At least a Sin Bin there because it would have landed in Gardners lap and God himself can't stop Nathan Gardner from there.

Also, can you restrict your verbal abuse to your wife and children thanks.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
You what? You'd penalise the tackled player because a tackler got himself into a bad position? And you're saying I'm the one who needs help?

the sharks player picks him up mid tackle, how is that a bad position, did you actually watch the game?