What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R6 | Sun | Knights 24-20 Sharks | Ausgrid

R6: NWC v CRO

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BWNB

First Grade
Amazing how the referee can apparently single handedly cost a team the game with them on the right side of 80% of the calls and a 9-3 Penatly count. Some consistancy would at least be nice Roberts is penalised for taking someone out in the air, 2 weeks after Nightingale does the same thing and gets a try from it... Also amazing is the number of forward passes let go by both sides and one that goes backwards is called forwards.
Its annoying as hell, once again bad refereeing.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Man of the match: Jason Robinson (Knights)
:lol: Ok I'll bite. How can Robinson be man of the match when he single-handedly marched the Sharks down the field in the back end of the match? What was it - three or four penalties in a row which finally allowed Gardner to score the try to set the grandstand finish up? Or maybe it was the 9-3 penalty count against the Knights, or maybe it was the pass from Naiqama to Uate in the first half that went backwards.

All in all, good to get the two points, no matter how ugly and tough we made it for ourselves; let's not forget the Knights were missing 10 regular first graders today. It's a similar sort of game we would have lost in recent years.

BWNB

First Grade
:lol: Ok I'll bite. How can Robinson be man of the match when he single-handedly marched the Sharks down the field in the back end of the match? What was it - three or four penalties in a row which finally allowed Gardner to score the try to set the grandstand finish up? Or maybe it was the 9-3 penalty count against the Knights, or maybe it was the pass from Naiqama to Uate in the first half that went backwards.

All in all, good to get the two points, no matter how ugly and tough we made it for ourselves; let's not forget the Knights were missing 10 regular first graders today. It's a similar sort of game we would have lost in recent years.

Then he undid all his good work when he penalised the sharks for a knights knock on.

Apey

Staff member
9-3, should have been 9-1.

lol you're taking the piss surely, only in Skeepe's universe and maybe a few hardcore Sharks' fans would genuinely believe the Knights' only deserved 3 penalties, let alone one.

For the record, I thought most of, if not all, the penalties against the Knights were justified, they lack discipline to be blunt.. 3 for was a joke though.

McLovin

Staff member
Wade Graham has to go...Absolutely rubbish kicking game. Zero direction.

I believe we lost meters on a touch finder? fking aweful...

Not a game goes by where he kicks it into the back of an opposing player...useless twat

BWNB

First Grade
lol you're taking the piss surely, only in Skeepe's universe and maybe a few hardcore Sharks' fans would genuinely believe the Knights' only deserved 3 penalties, let alone one.

For the record, I thought most of, if not all, the penalties against the Knights were justified, they lack discipline to be blunt.. 3 for was a joke though.

Can you justify the forward pass one?
Or even the one when Kade was in the process of tackling and your player (cant recall who) just dropped it?
It was picked up in the commentary.

BWNB

First Grade
Wade Graham has to go...Absolutely rubbish kicking game. Zero direction.

I believe we lost meters on a touch finder? fking aweful...

Not a game goes by where he kicks it into the back of an opposing player...useless twat

We have to be the only team that cant gain anything when kicking for touch its ridiculous, he even lost ground with the wind behind our back, i dont understand???

Silent Knight

First Grade
penalty count should have been 19-3

Let me get this straight. 9-3 penalty count in your favour, against a severely depleted Knights team when your team is at near full strength (I'd consider Morris out to be a bonus), and you still can't win.

In short, f$%% off.

runatme

Bench
Let me get this straight. 9-3 penalty count in your favour, against a severely depleted Knights team when your team is at near full strength (I'd consider Morris out to be a bonus), and you still can't win.

In short, f$%% off.

in short your a muppet
and drugcastle had 15 players on the field