What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R11 | Sat | Cowboys 30-28 Panthers | Dairy Farmers

Round 11 result: Cowboys v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

roboshark

Coach
I didn't see much in it. I don't know whether he clashed legs or whether he was stood on?

maybe the karma call was a bit harsh from my end..apologies to cows supporters

Snappy

Coach
Looked to me as though he got into a bit of a tangle with a Penrith player's legs as he went down.

Yeh was definitely the contact from the panther that caused the break. You could see it clearly on the slow mo replay

shear_joy9

Coach
Are you still having a cry over that? Totally deserving of a broken leg :roll:

Uh-oh, Austin down again now. I hope Taumalolo breaks his arm now, would be karma.

I never said he deserved to break his leg, just that he committed a grub act

Didgi

Hmmm. Waaaanh, bullshit penalty gave them a try, waaanh. Am I doing it right Panther fans?

Danish

Referee
Very nice try by the panthers. All square with a kick to come.

Did anyone else notice the ref kept yelling "still 4!!" during that play? Thanks captain obvious

skeepe

Immortal
Oh come off it, surely you aren't stupid enough to believe that

Why would I be stupid to believe what I saw with my own eyes.

Sims tried to break Austin's cheekbone (and may have succeeded), and then broke a bone himself. I'm not happy to see anyone injured, but it sounds like the very definition of karma to me.

Latest posts