What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R11 | Sat | Cowboys 30-28 Panthers | Dairy Farmers

Round 11 result: Cowboys v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grapple

Bench
I've only seen the last 15 minutes but Penrith look like a completely different team with Walsh.

chrisD

Coach
:lol: Is that all it takes to hook one these days.

FTR, I was referencing the incessant Panther tears so far this game rather than displeasure at the penalty, which was absolutely correct as Graham threw it away.

So where exactly were the criticism of the refs not justified? Should thug life be allowed to drop the elbow or Taumalolo to play the ball forward?

soc123_au

Staff member
Hopefully he is locked up for a while. Especially with Gordon going. He looks a good thing. Which is a surprise Bunniesman was talking him up when he was at souffs. I assumed when we signed him he was a nuffie.

Snappy

Coach
Refs have been poor for both teams. Panthers fans carrying on like Skeep during a raiders game

derp

Juniors
Hopefully he is locked up for a while. Especially with Gordon going. He looks a good thing. Which is a surprise Bunniesman was talking him up when he was at souffs. I assumed when we signed him he was a nuffie.
Yep.Bunniesman.can.talk.some.shit.