What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R21 | Sun | Rabbitohs 32-6 Tigers | ANZ

Round 21 result: Rabbitohs v Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gronkathon

First Grade
Utai has a rib issue as well.

All things considered IF Sheens picks some of our young speedsters from the NYC and a few good promotions from NSW Cup I think we can take the Bunnies

Hutty1986

Immortal
Souffs would be just about the last side the Tiges want to fact at the moment. Struggling defensively and with key injuries, Souffs should probably still win 13+ even without their grubby dog fullback

DC_fan

Coach
With all the injuries the Tigers have this is a game that Souths should just not win, but win by a fair margin.

I think we will have a good idea about this game after about 10 minutes. We should see by then if Souths have come ready to play. If they have then the score could be anything. If not then an upset isin the making.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Firstly Merritt is a handy replacement.

Secondly not having the big warm security blanket that is GI could actually make us play this game better because we'll all be pissed off at being treated unfairly and focused because he isn't there.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Treated unfairly?

Allowing for "fair treatment" as you put it, would still result in GI not playing in this game.

If you think he shouldn't have been suspended, then you're a bigger fool than most think.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Obviously not knowing what side sheens will trot out makes it hard to tip. However we have too many injuries and not enough depth to cover them like we did the last 2 years. The effort was there on Monday and I think it will be again Sunday so there won't be a blow out.

I'll go souffs by 8

Galeforce

Bench
Treated unfairly?

Allowing for "fair treatment" as you put it, would still result in GI not playing in this game.

If you think he shouldn't have been suspended, then you're a bigger fool than most think.

i have no issues with Inglis 1-2 weeks , as he did make contact with the head, unintentially. However the last goose i was would expect to be talking about fair treatment is a bulldogs supporter. Kasiano , made head contact with a swinging arm , oh yes , Fui fell onto a swing arm. Fui missed the whole game essentially. K should have missed a week.so gloat silently please goose

ps if you agree K should have missed the week.Then i would say what is good for the goose is good for the gander, no suspension

BranVan3000

Coach
Treated unfairly?

He should have been congratulated, and been given 3 dally m points

munge

Juniors
Murdoch Masilla was on crutches on channel 9 yesterday. the Tigers have already said he will be out for at least two weeks

Moltzen is the only chance and that is a small chance. with the 8 day turnaround he will aim 4 parra

Earl

Coach
If Souths don't win this by 40+ then they can't be considered a premiership threat

Bench
That will just about do me if true,what the hell is going on with all these injuries,Tedesco,Tuqiri,Lawrence,Sirronen,Marshall,Moltzen,Murdoch Massila,Galloway and Utai carrying a rib injury,we are screwed.

BunniesMan

Immortal
If Souths don't win this by 40+ then they can't be considered a premiership threat
This statement is full of shit.

We're missing two of our most important players. Whether we win or lose this isn't relevant for anything more than the 2 points. We need to win to stay firmly in the 4. Not to prove or disprove ourselves as premiership threats.

In all seriousness, this is not good for Souths. If the run to the finals gets to soft, they may struggle when the big games come around. By the way, not trolling on the Bunnies. Serious thought (unusual I know)

gronkathon

First Grade
If Benji is out and Sheens isn't going to play Miller than he needs to promote the BRET halves in Waters & Humble as they have a pre-existing combination and are part of the NRL squad. This keeps Farah at hooker. Bring Simona to the centres, Meaney to fullback and f**k Joel Reddy off to A Grade somewhere

Latest posts