What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R21 | Sun | Rabbitohs 32-6 Tigers | ANZ

Round 21 result: Rabbitohs v Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blacklock

Juniors
although im backing souths.... i have a feeling the tigers are going to try doing something similar to what the roosters attempted in the beginning of their game against the titans.

given their injuries they will be tossing the ball around and plenty of second phase plays. they know they cant win a grind given their injury toll....so they have to get alot of points. thats probably their only option. i doubt benji will be firing either as he isnt 100%.

If i had to pick...id say souths and bulldogs will be in the gf this year.

gronkathon

First Grade
Confirmed via WT Twitter.

Farah to half, Benji to 5/8, Ioseffa to hooker, Loltzen still in doubt.

Before injuries we looked good on Monday night with Farah at hooker, we looked pedestrian with him at half. We had really solid form with Humble at half but now he is on the outer, Miller has been snubbed and Sheens, after saying he doesn't want to weaken hooker by moving Farah, does exactly that.

Still hoping for a win but FMD Sheens makes it really difficult

Vic Mackey

Referee
I'd prefer iosefa at half and farah at hooker. Farah was tearing the cowboys a new one from 9 until he got moved

This is showing how much of a merkin sheens is, he picks his favorite 17 players and then moves them around to fit in. When most coaches lose a half they replace them with a half, if they lose a winger they bring in another winger, not sheens though.

I'll still never forget when Galloway got ruled out against the storm at campbelltown and he brought in Stuart Flanagan, a hooker, to replace him. The guy is a complete f**kwit.

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Farah scares me more than Marshall. So to hear he has been moved to the halves is great news.

We really should win this but a lot of teams have lost in upsets recently.

blacklock

Juniors
Farah scares me more than Marshall. So to hear he has been moved to the halves is great news.

We really should win this but a lot of teams have lost in upsets recently.
those upsets were teams not performing lately. i think souths should come through it ok. they just need to weather the first 20 by the tigers as they will come out with alot of energy trying to prove the injuries had no effect. once that burst is gone...souths should..."should" handle them easily :) lol

natheel

Coach
i think a desperate Tigers side will bounce back and win a close one against a GI-less bunnies

MacDougall

First Grade
Marika Koroibete not named in Tigers NYC squad ergo he will be playing first grade.

Bout time he got a game. Finally the Tigers will have some speed in the outside backs. He could be the fastest guy in the NRL tbh.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Both those guys are animals. Long term I think nofoaluma will be better but ATM kotobiete is more ready for nrl. Guessing this means moltzen definetaly out. One thing I know is that they will both rip in.

MacDougall

First Grade
Tom Humble not playing for BRET. Joel Reddy is. Guess that's confirmation that both Koro and Nofo are in firsts. Awesome news. Nofo makes Reddy look like a Kyogle Turkey reserve grader.

MacDougall

First Grade
Possible final team.

1. Beau Ryan
2. Marika Koroibete
3. Blake Ayshford
4. David Nofoaluma
5. Matt Utai
6. Benji Marshall
7. Robbie Farah
8. Aaron Woods
9. Masada Iosefa