What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R4 | Fri | Eels 6-39 Panthers | Parramatta

Round 4 result: Eels v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
Often we're good at playing team's into form. Parramatta want to make amends but so do Penrith. I'll say Panthers by 8 points, but I'm not confident. While Eels have been bad they've played 3 teams that are all good chances to make the 8 this year, even the top 4, and to be honest we are not favoured to make it. How will Eels go against a team like us that they can probably match up more favourably in most positions?

LOL at this being a feature match on nine.

BranVan3000

Coach
Often we're good at playing team's into form. Parramatta want to make amends but so do Penrith. I'll say Panthers by 8 points, but I'm not confident. While Eels have been bad they've played 3 teams that are all good chances to make the 8 this year, even the top 4, and to be honest we are not favoured to make it. How will Eels go against a team like us that they can probably match up more favourably in most positions?

LOL at this being a feature match on nine.

Wonder what the logic was?

Gus's amazing team vs. Chris Sandow's guaranteed top 4 team in a battle of the west?

Grapple

Bench
Beware the wounded eel. Saturday's debacle will hopefully give them a kick up the arse! Parra by 8

I can't imagine a wounded eel ever being threatening.....I agree though, Parra will be super fired up for this one. If not from Kearney and the remaining fans, then they'll pick up the effort for Hindy.

Parra by 7. Sandow with the Field Goal.

matrightyeh

Juniors
go parra
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

to_ddeath

Coach
Best chance Parra will get to break their duck til they meet the Tits again. Eels at home by 4, & can't have the flavoured milks either after Sundays effort.

T.

Silent Knight

First Grade
I had a dream last night where the giant floating OAK appeared and told me in a James Earl Jones voice that the Eels would win by 2.

franklin2323

Immortal
So we get belted in the forwards. So Cleary picks another small bench. Atleast Lewis can roam being at lock.