What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R8 | Sat | Rabbitohs 20-16 Cowboys | ANZ

Round 8 result: Rabbitohs v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BDR

First Grade
Scott started running this week but pulled up sore so he's ruled out. Apparently will be right for next Friday though.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Word is Josh Starling should make the 17 from the extended bench.

Hoping that's true because I've eagerly waited for his debut. He was in our Toyota cup team that made the GF in 2010 then he was Queensland Cup rookie of the year in 2011, a future star. A 6'1 105+kg hunk of prop. Our pack is undersized thanks to injuries so I really hope he is played ahead of someone like Mcqueen.

Mark my words he's going to be a future star.

BDR

First Grade
Starling is pretty decent, I saw him play in the Q Cup a few times (Can't remember if he was with Tweed or Sunny Coast). Good luck to him he's a good young prop.

blaza88z

Coach
Word is Josh Starling should make the 17 from the extended bench.

Hoping that's true because I've eagerly waited for his debut. He was in our Toyota cup team that made the GF in 2010 then he was Queensland Cup rookie of the year in 2011, a future star. A 6'1 105+kg hunk of prop. Our pack is undersized thanks to injuries so I really hope he is played ahead of someone like Mcqueen.

Mark my words he's going to be a future star.

you really are gay aren't you? :lol:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Starling is pretty decent, I saw him play in the Q Cup a few times (Can't remember if he was with Tweed or Sunny Coast). Good luck to him he's a good young prop.
Tweed. You've earned yourself a reprieve from my ignore list with that post.

BunniesMan

Immortal
fmd how is this guy not banned yet. Always takes the boards off topic.

Anyway Cowboys by 63+
Try reading. I posted about a player who should be playing in this game. Other idiots replied with offtopic crap regarding their gay fantasies.

And you are clearly off topic. If you are predicting a 63+ point win for the Cowboys you can't be talking about them playing against us.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
FFS will you smokers give it a rest.....i came into this thread to read about tonights match, not read your BS

Grow up and ignore it then you dumb stack of duckshit.
What's the matter, you can't self filter one post which is obviously sarcasm and directed at the stupidity of your boyfriend?

What's your thoughts on the game precious? You were outraged enough to reply to my post, how about really being interested in the thread and giving your tip?

Hypocritical dunce.

Grow up and ignore it then you dumb stack of duckshit.
What's the matter, you can't self filter one post which is obviously sarcasm and directed at the stupidity of your boyfriend?

What's your thoughts on the game precious? You were outraged enough to reply to my post, how about really being interested in the thread and giving your tip?

Hypocritical dunce.

i would like to see souths win, to see you dumb f**kers eat humble pie......but cowboys by 6, Thurston will be the difference

and as i said in my original post give it a rest and f**k off back to the circle formers thread

it is not just this thread, you smokers are all over the forum doing the same shit

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Grow up and grow a set. Or if you don't like a bit of fun f**k off. All over the forum? Child, please.

Your indignation on this subject is laughable. The supporters of souths are big boys/girls, they don't need Helen f**king Lovejoy riding in to protect them.

Enjoy the game, but be warned Helen. If souths are struggling I will reserve my rights to lol@them just like I will praise them if they do well. Get your tissues ready precious.