What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R22 // Sat // Knights 32-30 Storm // Hunter

Round 22: Knights v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
What the hell was Brandy going on about the lack of finishes this season? There's been a ton of them.

Great game. Had just about everything.

The Pelican

Juniors
Well done Newcastle.

Gidley is GOAT
giphy.gif

Glen

Bench
Andy Raymond is such a creep on the interview. Asks weird overly emotional questions and stares deeply into the player's eyes

johns_reds

First Grade
Melbourne need a new kicker, smith lost that game for them missing as many as he did, still happy for knights, great finish

blaza88z

Coach
I wonder how Joel Caine is feeling, 4 minutes to go he said something along the lines of "Melbourne will win this there's no doubt about that", he was even going on about their final few games locking them in as a top 4 contender

Glen

Bench
That arrogant smirk on Smith's face as he lined up his last kick was gone after full time

johns_reds

First Grade
I wonder how Joel Caine is feeling, 4 minutes to go he said something along the lines of "Melbourne will win this there's no doubt about that", he was even going on about their final few games locking them in as a top 4 contender

Haha yeah I mentioned that earlier, as soon as I heard it I was like, oh f**k he is going to jinx storm here.

Brostocow

Juniors
Did anything go Melbourne's way?
11-3 penalties?
Couldn't even push a guy in touch without being penalised.