What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R22 // Sat // Knights 32-30 Storm // Hunter

Round 22: Knights v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knightmare

Coach
:shock: :crazy:\\\\:D/

Unbelievable. I left the room for two minutes when there was 5 to play figuring that was it. I come back to see a try from a brilliant 1 on 1 steal and it's game on.

When that ball went between the posts I went more apeshit in my living room than I have in a long, long time...

footy75

Bench
well done Knights...never give up
Slater idiot on last play
Smith shit kicking
Refs loving Knights again in Newcastle

stormbati

Bench
Well deserved Newcastle really didn't see that coming. Don't feel too bad after that loss given the whole McKinnon saga.
Why haven't they shown this much fight all year!
Storm didn't look devastated which is a good sign.

Sphagnum

Coach
:shock: :crazy:\\\\:D/

Unbelievable. I left the room for two minutes when there was 5 to play figuring that was it. I come back to see a try from a brilliant 1 on 1 steal and it's game on.

When that ball went between the posts I went more apeshit in my living room than I have in a long, long time...

Same and I don't even go for the knights.

Sacrolishes

Juniors
That entire game I sat there arms folded slowly nodding head every time the knights got close. Then that final two minutes I do believe I used all my pent up energy to jump and scream and then sat silent shock.

Now just walking around the house with a big smile on my face. Good work to all. Players and staff.

BranVan3000

Coach
EnchantedGlossyFlamingo.gif

:lol:

maple_69

Bench
Hate Melbourne and being a Penrith fan was swinging for Newcastle big time. Storm copped some craps penalties though and the second last try is penalised for jumping out of marker early every day of the week.

Meh. Well done Newcastle. Looked to be up for it all game and deserved some reward.