What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R22 // Sat // Knights 32-30 Storm // Hunter

Round 22: Knights v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frederick

Staff member
EnchantedGlossyFlamingo.gif

:lol:

:lol::lol:

footy75

Bench
Well deserved Newcastle really didn't see that coming. Don't feel too bad after that loss given the whole McKinnon saga.
Why haven't they shown this much fight all year!
Storm didn't look devastated which is a good sign.

Refs feel the same way about Newcastle. 7 penalties to 0 in the last half. :D:D:D

Billythekid

First Grade
We haven't got a particularly good record against the knights. Certainly not our best performance that's for sure.

Apey

Staff member
Yeah it was from earlier this year. I remember watching it on Fox.

What an absolute shocker...how the hell could those refs penalise Storm for carrying players over the sideline ?.

Newcastle took it to Storm and deserved the win however..Storm have got a bit to do defending out wide as the rush defence worked well in the first half but not in the second.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
They penalised them because the ref deemed momentum had ceased and had loudly called HELD. They continued to push him over the sideline.

They penalised them because the ref deemed momentum had ceased and had loudly called HELD. They continued to push him over the sideline.

I get that but it is a judgement call based on crowd noise and the refs making a split decision that can go either way in past games that I have watched.

footy75

Bench
10 points up with 3 mins to go...fkn disgraceful. Sure the refs cheated but we were up by 10 points with 3 mins left... why the short kick after the try...why. why didn't slater just kill that ball. top 4 gone now...absolute monumental fk up. now fighting to play finals.