What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 GF | PREMIERS - Rabbitohs 30-6 Bulldogs @ ANZ

2014 Premiers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fiddy

Juniors
You talk about ramblings and then come up with this drivel. I'll reply to any post I like when I like. And winning an argument :lol:, child please.

Again where did i say you can't reply ? It's a forum reply when you want. Anyone who tries to tell you that you can't join in on a discussion is an goose.

I was saying you were joining in with arguments/points that were completely unrelated to what i was discussing. If i made out that i felt you should not reply for any other reason i apologize. Not what i meant.

I just feel like you are missing the point of my argument completely. But as you said clearly i am all rubbish. Ignore the loony souths fan!

And yea - latch on to "win the argument" . Show me stats that back up the dogs have anything on souths. I am a reasonable person and am always willing to put my hand up and say i am wrong. But the truth is on paper you know i am right - we are superior.

ek999

First Grade
Sorry souths fans don't know anything we are too busy at the dentist getting our teeth fixed.

Am i doing it right? Guys please.. let me fit in!

Well no you aren't doing it right at all. If you were you would realise that Souffs fans can't afford to go to a dentist because they use their proceeds of crime to fund their drug habits.

But you didn't answer my question, you do realise that Souths lost once to the Bulldogs this year? And the other match that you won you only just beat us when we played like shit. Souths are deserved favourites, but any fan claiming they have it in the bag either have zero knowledge about rugby league or are an absolute f**kwit - take your pick

Fiddy

Juniors
Well no you aren't doing it right at all. If you were you would realise that Souffs fans can't afford to go to a dentist because they use their proceeds of crime to fund their drug habits.

But you didn't answer my question, you do realise that Souths lost once to the Bulldogs this year? And the other match that you won you only just beat us when we played like shit. Souths are deserved favourites, but any fan claiming they have it in the bag either have zero knowledge about rugby league or are an absolute f**kwit - take your pick

You are right. Thank you for the tip going forward hopefully one day i will be accepted by the big wigs here.

Despite the silly comment you started off with to begin with. Sorry for not answering the question. Of course we know the dogs beat us early in the season. Just like we know when other teams beat us this season. Does that mean we think those games were at a standard we as long time, heavily invested fans believe we should have lost them? No... in fact i can chalk up about 2-3 games we lost out of 9 that i felt we were matched well and truly. Cowboys and Roosters come to mind - thats a surprise?

How is feeling like you have a superior team who should not lose to bulldogs outfit without their captain/hooker and a hobbling halves combo mean you have "zero knowledge of the game". Even with a full strength side i honestly think souths have an incredible advantage.

I don't recall ever saying souths will 100% not lose. No i said Souths should win - it's souths to lose. I even addressed the fact that if we lose it will be just plain unacceptable. So again another comment that incorrectly quotes me.

Souths can lose - of course they can lose. But if they do i will be right beside the haters calling for change because there is no way that Souths team -should- lose.

Galeforce

Bench
There are NO training runs in a grand final.

I am surprised that the Bulldogs have allowed the announcement of signing the 3 M brothers from Knights from 2016.
An Announcement now , that three of their back line are not good enough for future plans? What about the other Morris from Stg , is that also still in play ? Does not say much for current back line , which is not surprising.
How long can Bulldogs degrade the GF by making it a slow slugfest in the forwards?Will be interesting to see if Souths allow themselves into a forward slugfest. I think the forwards are even , Souths backline is where it will be won , assuming Souths can get there.

Benny77

Juniors
It is most definitely souths to lose. They are by far the superior side on paper, but that means absolutely nothing. The matter of the fact is that the Bulldogs match up really well with Souths. The two styles of play merge with each other and it becomes an all out grind in which either team can win. This was shown in the two matches this season and on numerous occasions it has been proven that if souths don't win the forward battle, they really struggle.

In reality, you would expect an even forward battle but with souths just having a little bit too much flair in the backs for the bulldogs to be able to match and one would think the dogs just don't have enough points in them.

But the dogs know how to win grinding games. Points will be at a premium in this one and the dogs will be ready, especially with des and after their 2012 defeat. Souths on the other hand, will not be quite as ready. They are far less experienced and may not be up for the grind if things don't go there way.

It is souths to lose, but this will be close and it may well come down to who keeps their minds on the big stage

0neye

HOW GAY AND EXCITING FOR BUMMIES FAN'S ON PAPER THEIR SIDE IS BETTER THAN THE DOGGIES, I NEED SOME OF THAT PAPER I'AM ABOUT TO DROP A BIG SHIT:cool:

pantherz9103

First Grade
Bulldogs can only win games when their pack gets on top and their pack won't get on top of Souffs.

I'm LOLLING at the poll. How do the Dogkinsons have even 40% of votes?? their fans and Souffs haters are keeping it respectable.

0neye

easter-bunny-belt.gif
BYE BYE BUMMIES

yobbo84

First Grade
Souths GF side consists of only 3 players to have played NRL with another club (Inglis, Tuqiri, Te'o) and 2 players who had previously played in the ESL (Sam Burgess, Tom Burgess).

The majority of the team will consist of either local juniors (Johnston, Walker, Reynolds, Sutton, Clark), players to have made their way up through our NYC team (Keary, Turner, George Burgess) and players to have only played first grade with Souths (Auva'a, Luke, Tyrrell and McQueen).

Makes it all the more special IMO.

Noa

First Grade
I was filling up the Rav at the pump and watching the amount tick over made me think of the scoreboard this week. Haven't been this confident of a gf result since the Storm in 07.

South's by 22