What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R14 vs Souths

Walker went early for Moses. If farah threw it to him he would have bombed the try

Walker had already moved for Moses before Farah had even thrown the dummy. If Farah hadn't even feigned the pass he probably could have gone right past Walker.

You cant argue to much about Kev and Nofo's attack it's just their defence is bloody atrocious at times,Souths didn't attack our RHS so i wouldn't be getting too carried away with one performance against a team in decline.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
I ain't counting chickens but with a bit of luck and staying in this type of form we could chase the last spot in the 8...be geez that 60 points the Raiders put on us is killing our f/a and I am pretty sure it will take a good f/a to get 8th spot this year.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
Any chase Moses can get some kicking tips off Halligan? The big lock from the Chooks (Tak???) has been getting some pointers and while he didn't need them this week he looked good the week before against us. Moses hits the ball well, he just has no direction!!!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
If we plan to make the eight, we will need 1 win more than the 8th placed side. The F/A is atrocious.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
And Farah made the right call not to pass. He also showed he still has a bit of toe.

I'm surprised he hasn't been chastised for ignoring Taylor's strategy of not running from dummy half.

T.T

Juniors
And Farah made the right call not to pass. He also showed he still has a bit of toe.

I'm surprised he hasn't been chastised for ignoring Taylor's strategy of not running from dummy half.

I think Taylor is more concerned with Robbie jumping out and going sideways from dummy half. I don't think he would discourage running when no markers (or maybe he would who knows :crazy:)

WT Unity

Juniors
I think Taylor is more concerned with Robbie jumping out and going sideways from dummy half. I don't think he would discourage running when no markers (or maybe he would who knows :crazy:)

100% correct - It's well known that Taylor's issue is about Farah's propensity to crab sideways and attempt to ball play and / or kick. No one has an issue with him running direct and straight when there are metres to be picked up. Farah played well on Friday when he came on, provided good clean service to the forwards when we were coming out of our own territory and to Brooks & Moses when the time was right to play some footy!...I really just hope he can continue to play that role (which suits the 30 year old Farah in this version of the WT) and the team will benefit and he will eventually have (whenever it is that he leaves / retires) the legacy he deserves.

The bottom line Farah had Moses unmarked and took the odds to throw a dummy and score a try, if he had been held up or tackled short we would have all being spewing

Walker f**ked up and broke the cardinal rule as a fullback: Always take on the carrier.

macnaz

Staff member
100% correct - It's well known that Taylor's issue is about Farah's propensity to crab sideways and attempt to ball play and / or kick. No one has an issue with him running direct and straight when there are metres to be picked up. Farah played well on Friday when he came on, provided good clean service to the forwards when we were coming out of our own territory and to Brooks & Moses when the time was right to play some footy!...I really just hope he can continue to play that role (which suits the 30 year old Farah in this version of the WT) and the team will benefit and he will eventually have (whenever it is that he leaves / retires) the legacy he deserves.

Correct!!

Tigerm

First Grade

Isn't that what a coach is for, to get the player right, just trying to sack him is not the answer.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Farah hasn't played sideways since Potter took over.

Taylor has killed off Farah's running game from dummy half and his short kicking game which is brilliant.