What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R23 - Raiders 22-8 Storm @ GIO Stadium Canberra

Round 23: Raiders v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thorson1987

Coach
I don't mind losing but it's the manner in which we lost which shits me. Well done Canberra - incredible defence

Yep.

merkins don't deserve to play finals football the way we played tonight.

Saying that, Canberra have most certainly contributed to our shitfest tonight.

RoosTah

Juniors
This is an insane performance by the Raiders... Storm have thrown everything and then some with some truly impressive attack, but the Raiders have stopped all of it and with more aggression and purpose than I've seen for a while. They look like they're trying to physically intimidate and bully the storm on every tackle.

GongPanther

Referee
congrats and very well done Raiders...now the other teams have a fair idea in what it takes to beat the storm.

thorson1987

Coach
This is an insane performance by the Raiders... Storm have thrown everything and then some with some truly impressive attack, but the Raiders have stopped all of it and with more aggression and purpose than I've seen for a while. They look like they're trying to physically intimidate and bully the storm on every tackle.

Yes their defence was great. But our attack was absolutely shithouse.

Same thing every set.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Much better second half from Sezer. Raiders looking good for a long time now this year so no surprise that they beat Storm.

Card Shark

Immortal
Sharks fans breathing a sigh of relief.Still only one point behind them.

How so?

Minor premiership doesnt matter but top 2 does...we are more chavnce of finishing 3rd than 1st.

Having said that, great to see the raiders hold their top 4 spot.

The_Shield

Juniors
Best game raiders have played in years. Melbourne were completely off their game. Raiders defended brilliantly but Storm didn't throw a whole lot at them

moffla

Bench
Yep.

merkins don't deserve to play finals football the way we played tonight.

Saying that, Canberra have most certainly contributed to our shitfest tonight.

Pretty much. I'm not too concerned because that was very unlike us. Will probs meet Raiders in October the way they are looking

OzDragon

Coach
Raiders by 14
3RLvb.gif