What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R26 - Wests Tigers 10-52 Raiders @ Leichhardt Oval

Round 26: Wests Tigers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rabbits20

Immortal
It has to be better than the trip to Canberra in April. I had a few good laughs that day to avoid weeping in front of small kids, and this is not a criticism of Canberra that day - they were simply competent, and the tigers were absolutely diabolical.
Lmao. A lovely arvo wasn't it.
For these young tiger cubs it will be their biggest game of their NRL career so far

Packed out ground playing for a finals spot. If we win this I couldn't give a stuff if we get belted week 1 of the finals, a finals berth on its own is a great achievement for this young team

Tigers by 10 with Leicharddt factor bringing the lads home

A nice kick out on the full got it rolling.

You guys just seem to always deliver the lols in fine style.

It was not packed with 15mins to go was it lol!!!!!
Also discounting our abomination of a performance last time against these guys, we generally play really well against the Raiders

What a choke from your mob. A classic choke.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Oh make no mistake I know how bad our defense is and how great the raiders attack is. Even if Ricky rests half the team I still wouldn't be confident.

I just hope the game is a live one for wests, if it is the atmosphere will be amazing
Sure was epic in every way lol!!!!!!!!

Bloody brilliant choke.

59percent completion rate lmao.

Ref tried to help you to with 11-6 penalties.

This is absolutely hilarious.

Rabbits20

Immortal
It could be that, or it could be that we're just getting completely raped by a far superior team.
A 59percent completion rate is unacceptable. You even had the refs on your side and disgraced yourselves.
That's the thing. Tigers have allowed an 80kg 21 year old half get isolated one on one with a 110kg origin back rower 5m from the line. Whilst you'd like Moses to do better that's his inside defenders fault for mine.

The team looked completely disinterested. Lacking in heart and completely overawed.

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!
We were cursed the second you tipped us BM!
You were gone the minute you stepped foot on the field and saw the crowd. The players shit themselves lol.

Rabbits20

Immortal
After a very busy day today it great to be able lol@Wests Tigers.

They have delivered the appetiser, entree, main and dessert.

How kind of them to go out on such a high.

Apey

Staff member
I honestly can't advocate having r20 and alien on ignore enough. Worst LU posters 2016

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
R20. Struggling for relevance since lol@soiffs were dead and buried months out from the semis.

Well played Canberra, too good by far.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
The way they performed so abysmally made it a choke.

They have a good record at Leichhardt and should have come close.

We are the worst match up for the tigers in the comp. So why should they have come close ? We are strongest where they are weakest.

ACTPanthers

Bench
After a very busy day today it great to be able lol@Wests Tigers.

They have delivered the appetiser, entree, main and dessert.

How kind of them to go out on such a high.

Did your "very busy day" include making all these posts, in the same thread, to get your post count up so you can feel better about being a friendless, bitter and lonely man who probably still lives with Mummy and suckles at her tit before nap time? Just wondering.

nick87

Coach
Went pretty much how i expected. Once the storm did their thing and the Raiders had something to play for, the difference in talent across the park was always going to be too much to over come.
I thought the tigers would keep it a bit tighter, i was kind of thinking 30/36 to 12 but i think once the Raiders got rolling and the Tigers knew their season was over, they just kind of rolled over.