What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Jerseys, Logos, Sponsor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISC are releasing replica jersey hoodies
s-l225.jpg

GAZF

First Grade
No more so than investing in a jersey yeah?
Starting up a new line they may or may not sell well is different to selling jerseys that are known to sell well. It will either be a small run or a continuous thing I'd imagine.

Zigwaa

Bench
Starting up a new line they may or may not sell well is different to selling jerseys that are known to sell well. It will either be a small run or a continuous thing I'd imagine.
I'm pretty sure it was classic that did it a few years ago, but using safer option as you've suggested they were retro jerseys without sponsors or badges as hoodies.

The Marshall

Juniors
I've never understood the wear your junior club socks thing.

Seems stupid and unnecessary

Am I missing something?
I agree, there's got to be a better way for a professional team to show appreciation for junior clubs then to run out with socks that look like they have come from Vinnies.

Considering it's a winter sport and considering fans want to wear their club's jersey to games (and they are little more than t-shirts these days) the hoodie idea makes perfect sense. Then again, no one goes to games in Sydney so it's not that relevant.

thorson1987

Coach
Considering it's a winter sport and considering fans want to wear their club's jersey to games (and they are little more than t-shirts these days) the hoodie idea makes perfect sense. Then again, no one goes to games in Sydney so it's not that relevant.

If it's cold enough I just go the jersey over the jacket/jumper.

Diesel

Referee
On Triple M today, they discussed jerseys and said that for this season, there will be 99 jerseys used.
I assume 16 of those are probably for the 9's which leaves 83 jerseys during the NRL season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts