What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R14 Fri - Sea Eagles 18-14 Knights @ Lottoland

Round 14: Sea Eagles v Knights

• Newcastle Knights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beave

Coach
Newy should just let Browny let rip in the presser.

Just tell the NRL to 'put it on their tab'.........

Nice Beaver

First Grade
It's pretty undeniable in this case. Ashley Klein is the sole reason for Manly winning the game.

That does not answer the question.

Its every thread.

You'd say "Its pretty undeniable in this case" every bloody thread given you say it every thread.

GongPanther

Referee
I'm genuinely interested - is there a game day thread where you have not trotted out your boring as f*ck, predictable "Man of the Match: ref A"

You need some new material.

What sort of pathetic 34 year old sooks like a 4 year old girl on EVERY thread made.

Its hilarous and quite sad all at once.
.If anyone was trolling as much as that,you'd be sent for a stint in Bedlam.

A well deserved win my Manly IMO.

They took full control in the 2nd half with their superior field positioning.Just a shame for the Knights team that they lost Ross in the first half.Top 4 for the Eagles.

Alex28

Coach
Mate I empathise with the shit run that you blokes are going through and genuinely hope Browny gets you out of the cluster f*ck that deceprid old turd in Brisbane left you in.

But spare me the "we are the only ones who get robbed"

It happens to clubs all the time. The refs are a joke across the board.

Hope the Knights string some wins together soon.
Mate... watch some Knights games... it is every week. Referees assume that the other team is going to win because - it's the Knights they are playing - and they referee accordingly.

That one f**king hurt. It isn't just another game - it's Manly.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Mate... watch some Knights games... it is every week. Referees assume that the other team is going to win because - it's the Knights they are playing - and they referee accordingly.

That one f**king hurt. It isn't just another game - it's Manly.

Chin up mate.

They will turn it around and hopefully jag a few good signings for next season.

JamesRustle

First Grade
Newie wont miss the 2 points but it will probably assist Manly in making the 8 in front of another plodding team.

My sympathies are reserved for whoever that team turns out to be.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Newie wont miss the 2 points but it will probably assist Manly in making the 8 in front of another plodding team.

My sympathies are reserved for whoever that team turns out to be.

We were 6th heading into the game so yeah....troll harder.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
So.

Does that guarantee where you'll finish after round 26 ya fleabag?

No. Does the win tonight mean we will keep another team out of the eight like you say?

F*ckwit.

But I can guarantee come round 26 you'll still be a window licking wanker.

TheFrog

Coach
The Knights got a bad call but they were ragged in the second half as is so often the case. This is why they don't win many games.

JamesRustle

First Grade
No. Does the win tonight mean we will keep another team out of the eight like you say?

Yes, if you scrape into the 8 by a win.

Or you could relegate someone out of the top 4 if you can move up from 6th into 4th by this bonus win.

Simple math really.

Alex28

Coach
The Knights got a bad call but they were ragged in the second half as is so often the case. This is why they don't win many games.
It was a f**king terrible call, and we weren't the only ones stuffed in the second half.

Agree we have to stop getting ourselves stuck at our end being dominated early in the second half though. It's killing us...