What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAZF

First Grade
22489649_10159601579110515_178338670525843465_n.jpg

SALFORD REDS logo
Love it.

T-Boon

Coach
Has the NRL ever looked at taking over the jersey sponsorships?

Have one big organisation (e.g. Red Bull) as the jersey sponsor across all teams. Make it a discrete logo and divide the cash up either evenly or in some other fairer way. Jersey sponsorships are hideous in my opinion.

Maybe clubs could still have their own sleeve sponsor.

Rooster8

Juniors

Have one big organisation (e.g. Red Bull) as the jersey sponsor across all teams. Make it a discrete logo and divide the cash up either evenly or in some other fairer way. Jersey sponsorships are hideous in my opinion.

Can’t wait for the Telstra Brisbane Broncos to vs the Telstra North Queensland Cowboys for the Telstra Premiership.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

So like a salary cap for sponsorship?

Sounds shit.

Pommy

Coach

Is there any major sports in the world that implement this? Or would top ball be the first?

T-Boon

Coach
Is there any major sports in the world that implement this? Or would top ball be the first?

The NFL, college football MLB all seem to have restrictions on sponsorship such that the jerseys look pretty much totally clean. And they look brilliant in comparison.

I am not suggesting the NRL is in a position to do that but it is getting ridiculous with all the different jersey sponsors and where they place them. Get some dignity. The jersey sponsor should be smaller than the club badge.

Pommy

Coach
The NFL, college football MLB all seem to have restrictions on sponsorship such that the jerseys look pretty much totally clean. And they look brilliant in comparison.

I am not suggesting the NRL is in a position to do that but it is getting ridiculous with all the different jersey sponsors and where they place them. Get some dignity. The jersey sponsor should be smaller than the club badge.

That wasn’t my question though.

I’m sure sponsors would be lining up to have their name in tiny letters for a large amount of money.

Zerô

Juniors
A single uniform sponsor for (most) teams?

Minimal sponsor intrusion?

Acid wash jeans?

Who's ever heard of such madness?

113770-the-old-western-reds.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts